• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dope sick

MPRebel06

Greenlighter
For around 4 years I have been an IV user of black tar heroin. Recently there has been a shortage of tar and I've had to get China. For some reason the China doesn't get me unsick and everyone says it's so much better. Does anyone have any idea why because I feel like shit.

Not purity alone. Tar contains many alkaloids of opium as well that are not present in more refined China White. Sort of like poppy tea vs morphine.

What BigWolf said. Think of tar as "raw", unrefined heroin and China as more of a refined product. To use an analogy it's like the difference between crude oil and 93 octane gasoline. Your issues are probably stemming from the lack of the other opiate alkaloids that were present in the tar, or then yet again it could just be lower quality all around...

Yeah it could just be whack dope. What ROA are you using? If you're smoking it that could be why too as it wastes most of the product.

This is a good topic as I was in active heroin addiction living both on the east and west coasts, and on the west I only ever had black tar to inject, on the east, powder/rock heroin. I recall the dope sickness being far worse with tar than with the powder/rock heroin, I puked so bad during withdrawal from tar, never from east coast dope..hmm

I'm on the east coast NC to be exact and I'm injecting it like I always have and everyone around me swears it's the best and I get nothing from it not even the initial rush. I guess I'm just screwed until some tar pops back up.

What exactly are your symptoms? Cannabis can help relieve the nausea.

Isn't "china white" fentanyl? Or some kind of a mix of fentanyl and heroin? That's always been my understanding of the term...anyway the high of fentanyl is pretty strong/intense/"rush-y" but it doesn't really have "legs" compared to heroin, which is why a lot of opiate addicts don't really like it that much (then again, others like fent)...the high from good dope actually lasts a fairly long time.

comparing apple and oranges that or the product is straight garbage

I'll tell you straight it's been time to quit, it all feels great of course but when does it end, it's all just such a waste for a fleeting feeling, chasing the damn dragon straight up get on Bupe or methadone or cold turkey it and find something else in life, I feel like a hypocrite even saying it but, I speak the truth

A) the number one sign that you should quit doing heroin, is that you're doing heroin.
B) if you go by Wikipedia, yes, "China White" refers to a fentanyl analogue. In the NY metropolitan area, "China White" is the term for heroin lighter in color, usually more refined. It's used ambiguously else where, but here it's rare you hear it other than really good whitish colored Dee-wop.