• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dope Rookie - How Can I Tell What I've Got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosinthewhat

Greenlighter
I was a longtime opioid pill user. Got clean a few years back. At about 2 years clean I started picking up one gram of dope every two months while out of town on bi-monthly business. It's been a way for me to have my taste here and there without going nutty, and it's been fine.

However this time what I got (same guy, a decent enough friend) does nothing but make me want to pass the hell out almost instantly. A little dizziness and lightheadedness as well. No euphoria. No fun chatty mood like I'm used to. It's browner and corser than any I've had, but I can count the times I've done this on two hands, so it doesn't mean much to me.

I have never shot. Only snort.

Any thoughts on what the issue could be? Shitty stuff? Good stuff and I'm just not able to handle it well? I don't know if this is common for a certain cut or what. So I bought I'd throw this out there - though I realize there will be no sure answers.

Thanks all.

(If this is posted in the wrong please I apologize. I could not find an "opioids" forum.

It's likely cut with fentanyl. Fentanyl has very little euphoria, just very strong respitory depression. You could easily OD and die with such a low tolerance. It's in your best interest in flush it.

We generally do not allow "drug ID" threads but fentanyl (or fentanyl analogs) is the most common active cut in the U.S. right now.

Flushed.

It sucked anyway. Nothing that I like about opiats and extreme amplification of all the negative (to me) side effects. Damned waste of $100.00.

I tried one last time with a tiny key bump and it was more tolerable but still pointless to me. Made a flight of stairs seem like a mountain. Slurred speech a little. Remarkable how powerful that is if indeed it is fentynal. In my pill days I stuck many a fentynal patch on my arm and enjoyed myself. But never used any of the stuff other than "as directed" (in terms of method). So I wouldn't recognize the feeling of bumping Fentynal.

I wish people would just leave shit alone. No need to mess with it. I'll pay double for proper shit. No problem. I'd use pills for my periodic use by the pull is too strong still. There's no way I could put it down after a few days like I can with this. And nowadays that I'm earning a decent living, I'd be fucked.

Oh well. Guess I'll try again in a couple months.

Good thing you flushed it. I'm going to close this since we don't know what was in your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.