Dopamine related anxiety disorders and Akathisia- what anti-depressants can use

Dreynar

Greenlighter
Dopamine problems and Akathisia - How do I get rid of this torture?

Hello

I have ADHD with cronic Akathisia (a constant feeling of inner tension, resltlesness and anxiety that is not related to any particular thought), anxiety disorders, Anhedonia and pretty much all negative symptoms od Schizophrenia (although my doctor said that I for sure don't have it Schizophrenia). I'm staying in almost breakless torture (which somethimes is smaller, sometimes bigger)

The only thing that is freeing me completely from suffering is when I take Methylphenidat and Dexamphetamin (in medical dosages).

Now I'm taking 40mg of Methylphenidat XR.

But the problem is that this medication works only for 1 hour and after that I go down and I feel very bad again. Sometimes during the day I go up again. Since about 15:00 I feel usually better rest of the day. But it's not very effective for my anxiety letter on and there's no way I could go to school/work/back to normal life with this.

I'm going to go up to 80mg Methylphenidat XR.

But what if it's also not going to work, or not going to work very well. What Anti-depressant can I use or what can I add to Methylphenidat so I can feel good.

I want to get rid of this breakless torture:

I want the Akathisia, constant feeling of inner tension, restlesness and anxiety and anhedonia gone.

I was thinking about adding Cogentin (Benzatropine) to make my Akathisia gone and have an additional support for Dopamine.

Or instead I was thinking about adding Piribedil or L-Dopa/Carbidopa - but I don't know if I going to get prescription for them.

What do you think?

Last edited: