• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dopamine drugs

Vrachox

Bluelighter
Hi i am grom eastern Europe,,i am 25 years old male and i struggle with depression for 13 years.
I tried every possible ssri/snri without help.
I tried stimulants and they changed my life so i concluded that my depression is dopamine related.
My question is what are some legal dopamine acting medicine that i can buy online or somwhere.
Tnx in advance

Small dose of PEA (~100 mg) in conjunction with small dose of mao-b-i has been promising in treatment of depression in single research.

Mind you, they used small dose in study and using mao-is requires some understanding about their function. Mao-b-inhibitors and PEA can be obtained from various natural remedies and foods.

~500 mg doses of PEA without mao-b-inhibitors are more simple way to start messing with it but might leave you disappointed.

PEA is rather obscure sort of stimulant and sort of a hit or miss but I mention it because there is study implying it has potential in treatment of depression. And I can not come up with any other related to stimulant of classic mechanism of action. Mind you, one study.

Also one more question what supplements/nootropics can i safely use with concerta or amphetamimes?
Tnx

Undenatured whey protein isolate.

Give your body the amino acids it needs to create neurotransmitters in a healthy manner.

Did you hear about ketamine against therapy resident depression? It can change lives and heard it was approved throughout Europe. Stuffs not that simple as a question of serotonin or dopamine but if stims help you there's the chance that you had adult ADHD. Do you daydream often or feel jittery? With an ADHD diagnosis it's usually pretty easy to get methylphenidate or lisdexamphetamine.

For the meantime, do you know about research chemicals, legal derivates of many drugs including Ritalin, they are available off the internet specially in Europe these days.

Did you hear about ketamine against therapy resident depression? It can change lives and heard it was approved throughout Europe. Stuffs not that simple as a question of serotonin or dopamine but if stims help you there's the chance that you had adult ADHD. Do you daydream often or feel jittery? With an ADHD diagnosis it's usually pretty easy to get methylphenidate or lisdexamphetamine.

For the meantime, do you know about research chemicals, legal derivates of many drugs including Ritalin, they are available off the internet specially in Europe these days.
Can you send me in dm or write here some legal derivatives ?
Tnx

We must remember there is always also the chance that stims are just being stims :laughing:

Vrachox, eat this one: https://cavemancircus.com/2019/01/16/amphetamine-addiction/

Reasonable, sustainable stimulant use is totally possible but I can't say it is too easy or even the most likely outcome... But if you know common description of how it gets out of control, you might be able to steer off of harms way when/if it is about to happen.

We must remember there is always also the chance that stims are just being stims :laughing:

Vrachox, eat this one: https://cavemancircus.com/2019/01/16/amphetamine-addiction/

Reasonable, sustainable stimulant use is totally possible but I can't say it is too easy or even the most likely outcome... But if you know common description of how it gets out of control, you might be able to steer off of harms way when/if it is about to happen.
Tnx i am aware of stims addiction