Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advice needed

Greenlighter
My friend who has been a drug user for many years now is being harassed by a large group of unidentified people. They follow him everywhere he goes in his car and drive quite erratically. The ages of these people range from older people to young people. We believe they are working with the police as the police always seem to find him. In the past couple of weeks he has been pulled over by the police and had his car searched each time finding nothing. I thought he was being paranoid until the other day I was with him and we were followed. We had about a 2 hour drive which turned into a 7 hour drive as we tried to loose these people in many towns and back roads. We were in my car at the time and I have been followed by 2 cars since. We have both been to the police about it and they think we are paranoid and things don't quite add up. Has anyone else had a similar thing happen? Can anyone help him? The situation is getting out of control someone will get hurt with they way this wannabe vigilante group is behaving. My friend is trying to get clean and this is not helping. If anyone can offer advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Your friend is only a drug user and not a dealer? Has he ripped dealers off in the past? Does he have any prior convictions or other reasons why the police would target him/his car?

What possible reason would he have to be followed? You say you got followed in your car, how would the (possible) pursuers know that he was in the car?

A lot of things don't add up with your post.

Hmm..very odd.

Seriously though, it is your friend and not you? This is annonymous and we won't judge but it might make a little more sense. As said above, has he pissed anybody off? Do you think they are with the police or "vigilantes"? Were you in another town when they began following you for your two hour trip (and going home) or did they start following you from home? Have they ever confronted him anywhere or only just follow in the cars?

Can't you pull in suddenly and get their license plate/tag number? A couple of weeks ago I bought a small 'spy' camera for about $26.00 online that looks like a remote key/car opener (because I have problems with a neighbor) but on you tube many people use the same one as a driving camera or to record stops by the police undetected. I would suggest he get something like that and then record all that happens..then there would be no doubt..

I'd say he owes someone money... Or pissed off a group of people who want him out of the way... Or a lagger?

Who knows... Or you are all super paranoid.

Next time it happens, pull over, if they do and he is genuinely scared, call the jacks and wait till they arrive and question whoever is following. Easy fixed.

higabon-i-want-to-believe.jpg

The same thing happened to a friend of mine who was driving, except it was actually me, I wasn't really driving and the people following me didn't actually exist and I was on shrooms.

^ hahahahahaha when's the movie out.

Seriously this thread should be moved to anonymous posts, frankly, it's quite stupid.

Why would a police operation use a large number of under cover or plain clothes officers to follow a bunch of users around. It seems like a massive waste of resources. Plus police surivllance operations are far better then just a bunch of people driving around easily identifiable as following your friend.

If your serious however then call the police and tell them that people are threatening you. Make a written record of your complaint, obtain reference numbers and simply continue to log complaints.

Record video's of the people following your friend. Clearly show them following you at the start of the day and continuing to follow you throughout the day. Making video's a good way to cause a confrontation as well. If they're truly following your friend then and they're recorded doing this then it'll probably spark something.

Anyway if you compile enough evidence and the police don't do shit then take it to a lawyer.

edit: if you get some good video, edit it. Clean it up and post it so we can have a watch.

Also if you want our help then you'll need to give us some more information. Are you in Australia? Where in Australia (different laws different states)? You talk about driving through towns. Are you in the country? What drugs do you and your friend take? Are you ahem trading on a serious basis (or did word get out around town that you were dealing when your just a bunch of idiots).

How old are you? Does your friend work? Do they follow him to his work place. Has anyone else but you seen these people?

This thread really is not what AusDD is about in the slightest and has nothing to do with HR, as a result I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.