• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Don't forget when its time to dose folks - its almost as painful as pain *Friendly reminder*

Zonxx

Bluelighter
haha this may seem obvious as fuck to 8/10 people but when you take so many opiates daily as i do among other things occasionally, you tend to slip up on dose timing
for me this happened over the night due to not sleeping because i was taking heavy doses of amphetamines through the day im currently on i believe my 36th hour to the best of my knowledge, im staying up to call my damn pharmacy right now because i juuust had to remember when i was preparing to go to bed and take some sleep aids to knock me out from any amp effects that i couldn't miss calling them for somthing today
so i took a microdose of no more than 10mg an hour ago and was astounded to find it had very little effect, i was still drowsy and had some muscle aches and i attributed it to the amphetamines till i realized 15minutes ago and took some dilaudid and oxycodone that infact it had nothing to do with the amps, i was in the early stages of opiate wd having had my last dose surprisingly almost 9 hours-11 hours ago, which might not seem long to most folks but when you deal with the pain levels that i do, you have to stay ontop of it with pain medication
annnd now that ive dosed im already becoming back to normal go figure and feel the amp effects albeit as i wanted to feel them, minimally
to think i was baffled and wondering if my dopamine stores were bankrupt after a measly 36 hours of stimulant use

so a friendly reminder to you folks be it recreational / pain managment

DONT FORGET TO DOSE if you're physically addicted or in my case dependent

Good day folks, wish everyone the best i'm hoping to crash extremely hard somtime in the next 3-6 hours and zzzz for probably a solid day who knows, perhaps longer if im lucky, got an epic meal in me, and going to make some breakfast namely couple of eggs for the protein to get my dopamine stores back on track i hope everyone who skims this friendly reminder eats a healthy breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!

~zonxx

Never do I skim your posts, you know that Zon, always worth a thorough read. What were you on the phone to the pharmacy for, I was confused at that bit?

Give me a list of what your last 36 hours have consisted of, if you wouldn’t mind my friend, I am curious?

Never do I skim your posts, you know that Zon, always worth a thorough read. What were you on the phone to the pharmacy for, I was confused at that bit?

Give me a list of what your last 36 hours have consisted of, if you wouldn’t mind my friend, I am curious?
ehm, i have to rain holy hell down on them for most likely mistakenly sticking a 'last renewal' sticker on my oxycodone as i just gave them a 1 year narcotic script for all of my meds, which i made them photocopy their copy of what i gave them and give me, aswell as i have the original script photocopied, so i dare them to fiddle with me on this fine morning as i'll walk in there and spontaneously combust, but i'm going to also pickup some glycerin suppositories while i metaphorically shit on them, so that i can shit later at home haha

i do know you read my posts too! don't think i don't notice people whom pay attention :):) it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but that also might be the opiates aha, have a good day m8, im going to shower and prepare to combust in 2 hours

haha this may seem obvious as fuck to 8/10 people but when you take so many opiates daily as i do among other things occasionally, you tend to slip up on dose timing
for me this happened over the night due to not sleeping because i was taking heavy doses of amphetamines through the day im currently on i believe my 36th hour to the best of my knowledge, im staying up to call my damn pharmacy right now because i juuust had to remember when i was preparing to go to bed and take some sleep aids to knock me out from any amp effects that i couldn't miss calling them for somthing today
so i took a microdose of no more than 10mg an hour ago and was astounded to find it had very little effect, i was still drowsy and had some muscle aches and i attributed it to the amphetamines till i realized 15minutes ago and took some dilaudid and oxycodone that infact it had nothing to do with the amps, i was in the early stages of opiate wd having had my last dose surprisingly almost 9 hours-11 hours ago, which might not seem long to most folks but when you deal with the pain levels that i do, you have to stay ontop of it with pain medication
annnd now that ive dosed im already becoming back to normal go figure and feel the amp effects albeit as i wanted to feel them, minimally
to think i was baffled and wondering if my dopamine stores were bankrupt after a measly 36 hours of stimulant use

so a friendly reminder to you folks be it recreational / pain managment

DONT FORGET TO DOSE if you're physically addicted or in my case dependent

Good day folks, wish everyone the best i'm hoping to crash extremely hard somtime in the next 3-6 hours and zzzz for probably a solid day who knows, perhaps longer if im lucky, got an epic meal in me, and going to make some breakfast namely couple of eggs for the protein to get my dopamine stores back on track i hope everyone who skims this friendly reminder eats a healthy breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!

~zonxx

I ate some brownie batter earlier. Does that count?

Haha, thanks for the reminder! Not that I need it. Always keep an eye on the clock. 36 minutes until I can have some Dihydrocodeine.
My sleeping schedule is hectic as fuck, though. For example, I take my Dihydrocodeine every 4 hours. If I don't sleep at all that means 6 times a day. But I also have times where I sleep like 14-27 hours at a time. Luckily I keep my meds in my bedroom so can take them immediately upon waking.
Unless I end up binging in which case I can have up to 30 in 12 hours.

i genuinely missed your question of my last 36 hours, it consisted of waking up at 11pm on monday and binge watching season 5 of vikings, taking care of my mother who just had a hip replacement - devouring amps like i have dwarf magic in my blood and then cleaning my room, fixing my bed frame because a bolt decided to want to play games with me which i won by the way! aaaaand the night was mostly Bluelighting and chit chatting which actually FLEW by i had looked at the clock when it said 12:45am, took idk since i wanted to sleep earlier this morning about 30-50mgs of amps not too much for me, aaaand then i looked up at it was 6am and i was preparing to hibernate but i noticed this vile red sticker on my oxy container which ruined my morning if im being honest, and that really does sum up my 36 hours, sounds alittle boring now that i read what i did for almost two days but the point of the matter is, i enjoyed those 36 hours, especially my first 140mg amp dose since i haven't taken them in about a month an a half and i dosed every hour or two anywhere from 20-60mgs of amps to which someone on BL asked me how i wasn't dead lol but thats due to stimulants acting on the parasympathetic nervous system to which my high doses of morphine counteract the negative effects just like it counters the negatives of cocaine which i do have to be extreeeemely careful with when i use coke and take my morphine, but on the bright side i tend to only need half my daily opiates when i use coke (crack but im trying to make it more common knowledge that its still just coke but faster absorbed) but i'll never advocate or reccomend it to folks i just do me as best as i can manage i am surprised not many people know about its painkilling potential but hey im here to inform, learn and educate:):)
alrighty time to clean myself off to prepare to be covered in pharmacist blood
cya after my hibernation cycle you know you can always expect smurt and intriguing posts from my odd brain :)

I ate some brownie batter earlier. Does that count?

Haha, thanks for the reminder! Not that I need it. Always keep an eye on the clock. 36 minutes until I can have some Dihydrocodeine.
My sleeping schedule is hectic as fuck, though. For example, I take my Dihydrocodeine every 4 hours. If I don't sleep at all that means 6 times a day. But I also have times where I sleep like 14-27 hours at a time. Luckily I keep my meds in my bedroom so can take them immediately upon waking.
Unless I end up binging in which case I can have up to 30 in 12 hours.
eyyy i do this too, i pre crush em' before i think ima fall asleep with my mortar n pestle which ive recently been reccomending to everyone after noticing its not common knowledge to use one! but idunno how effective crushing dhc would be but you never know till you try it, i do know that when i crush my 30mg codeine tabs that i eat like pez candies, if only they made a round dispenser so i could put them into it :/

What’s this red sticker about?

Am I right in thinking you taken 3 different Opioids every day?
ya caught me right before i clicked exit, might good timing lad,
but yes, technically im given extended release morphine which i crush so that only lasts about 8 hours of the day which is why i take 300mg on waking and 100 later, i am given oxycodone for breakthrough pain and because i complained the morphine wasn't strong enough my doc wasnt really willing to up its dose so he prescribed me dilaudid or rather 'Hydromorph contin' which is ER hydromorphone (dilaudid) which i too crush, they do help a bunch, my breakthrough dose is 20mg oxycodone and 3-6mg dilaudid together infact my pharmacy at first didn't believe me when i showed them the prescription
so i said go ahead and call my doctor they never called him again because he shit on them so hardcore for wasting his time that i now say 'call my doctor' as a threat LEL

OH i forgot im also given 60x 30mg codeine but those aren't much to me, their gone by the first week of the month usually

Guys... Let's please try to keep our posts in line with our mission statement and forum guidelines. Please, before you create a thread or post, ask yourself if it is something that will be truly helpful, inciteful etc. There simply is not a lot of intellectual value in a thread just advising people to take their Opioids, Everyone should already be aware of their respective dosing schedules and furthermore, shouldn't be getting said guidelines from the forums. That is something that needs to be kept between you and your prescriber.

Guys... Let's please try to keep our posts in line with our mission statement and forum guidelines. Please, before you create a thread or post, ask yourself if it is something that will be truly helpful, inciteful etc. There simply is not a lot of intellectual value in a thread just advising people to take their Opioids, Everyone should already be aware of their respective dosing schedules and furthermore, shouldn't be getting said guidelines from the forums. That is something that needs to be kept between you and your prescriber.
it was more of a reminder of the pain that i personally experienced as a result of being a dingdong and missing my dose and sharing this knowledge of the pain to come should someone accidently do this too, i thought it was valuable because i thought i was losing my mind aching and wondering why after taking an amphetamine dose which could not have had possibly drained all my dopamine stores in 36 hours, did nadda but yeah i'll concur and agree with ya, but you also agree with me a smidgy smidge smidge right? on this note - have a good day everyone - zonxx im out

Waking up in full withdrawal is soul destroying if you don’t act quickly as you point out @ChemicallyEnhanced ?

It's not the best way to wake up to say the least. It was MUCH worse when I was severely alcohol dependent. I had to have naps instead of a proper sleep and set my alarm for in four hours time. No matter how spectacularly drunk I was if I slept more than 4 hours I would wake up soaked in sweat, shaking and trembling and vomiting.
I went cold turkey off 80mg methadone and 1g heroin a day and it was a breeze compared to the hell of alcohol withdrawal. I wouldn't wish alcohol withdrawal on anyone. I'm surprised they don't use it to torture people. I've heard of that being done with heroin: repeatedly injecting a person with heroin for a few weeks and then cold turkey them.
However bad I feel when forced to go through opiate withdrawal I just think about all those times without alcohol and it seems to so horrible. Plus, at least opiate withdrawal won't kill you!

After sleeping up to 27 hours (I don't even wake at all during this) I'm usually very dehydrated and have low blood sugar so that kinda masks the withdrawal while I immediately chew up some pills.

EDIT: New Drinking Game: take a shot every time I say the word "withdrawal" in this post xD.

eyyy i do this too, i pre crush em' before i think ima fall asleep with my mortar n pestle which ive recently been reccomending to everyone after noticing its not common knowledge to use one! but idunno how effective crushing dhc would be but you never know till you try it, i do know that when i crush my 30mg codeine tabs that i eat like pez candies, if only they made a round dispenser so i could put them into it :/

I learnt the pestle and mortar thing from Nurse Jackie haha. I don't crush my DHC but I chew them very, VERY thoroughly which would be basically the same thing.

Alcohol withdrawal can directly kill, that speaks volumes. On the same par as benzo withdrawal also taking the shared crown I believe. Are you off the booze nowadays then @ChemicallyEnhanced?

I always used a pestle and mortar for my delicious Palladone SR beads, but I am blessed to have supreme pure Oxy powder, that couldn’t be milled finer by a flour factory. YMMV!!

Alcohol withdrawal can directly kill, that speaks volumes. On the same par as benzo withdrawal also taking the shared crown I believe. Are you off the booze nowadays then @ChemicallyEnhanced?

I always used a pestle and mortar for my delicious Palladone SR beads, but I am blessed to have supreme pure Oxy powder, that couldn’t be milled finer by a flour factory. YMMV!!

Benzo withdrawal is horrible and can cause seizures but rarely causes death and is still nothing compared to alcohol withdrawal.
Yes, I'm a little over three years sober now :)

This happens to me a lot. Lol!
I have to go down the list- did I take my medication? Did I eat? Do I have to use the bathroom? Etc. etc.
I hate being retarded.
Damn chronic pain!

"do I have to go to the bathroom?" :ROFLMAO:
Due to some brain damage my memory and word recall are appalling. Due to mental health problems think thinking is often really muddy and I'm usually only half-aware of whats going on. But somehow I always seem to remember when to take what pills. I guess cause my life revolves around my prescription drugs, as sad as that is.

You are right about the torture mate, I would rather be waterboarded, than wake up in Opioid withdrawal with adjacent hangover to boot!!

Takes you to the brink, like Atropine makes you feel (Induces absolute impending doom for a few minutes when’s used on for Bradycardia)