• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

don't feel right

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
one less thing to worry about came into some.some.moneyour bought oxy and heroin to.to.celebrate our first.day gear 2nd today jus had. my.morphine diazepam and beer and weed and some. tramadol which I. got.a nod.off earlier but if.I'm.not.fucked.my.heads. all. over.place. and.I. can get gear fiver for 2 points. d.it's banging and it. would. stop. all the thoughts. right.now but I. know.it's. not.right.thino to.do but no.other drug achieves same.effect. as.opiates

HezzaD, we need to have a chat my friend. The quality and objective of many of your threads is often unclear or completely without purpose. Please stop creating threads when you're intoxicated. Bluelight is a space that everyone can use and glean useful information from. Sadly, there is a limited amount of space for information in these forums. Only so many threads may be displayed on the front page at once.

For this reason, you and all other members need to put a certain level of care into the threads you create. The creation of meaningless and pointless threads actually does a serious disservice to the forums in general. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.