• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Don't feel my rolls anymore

jane5001

Greenlighter
So the first time doing it was 4 years ago and probably done it approx 30 times since then.

Anyway it's gotten to a point where I don't even really feel anything anymore. I tried to take a 7 month break but still nothing much. I think I've lost the magic for good :( and somehow my brain chemistry has changed over the years. Has anyone experienced this as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of people lost the magic after several years. Is like your neurotransmitters had been burn for the use/abuse

Pyracetam has returned the magic to some people. Use the search engine on the top, and search "Pyracetam" :)

Also take a look at this post: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/753517-mdma-high-tolerance

To illustrate: I have a mate that used to abuse MDMA really really hardcore years back. He quit when things really got out of hand and he didn't feel anything anymore. After about 3-4 years of complete abstinence he tried again, still only about 20% of the original feeling. About 4 years after that he tried again and had an amazing roll, he had regained all the magic

I would make sure you're testing your product to make sure it's mdma before assuming loss of magic.

thanks nightElf. Looks like what I need now a perhaps 5+ years of abstinence haha.

My friend had a pretty comprehensive drug testing kit and he was the source as well; he crushed it from a huge chunk of crystal.

My friend had a pretty comprehensive drug testing kit and he was the source as well; he crushed it from a huge chunk of crystal.
Only lab tests will tell you anything about purity. Even a full testkit with all reagents will test positive when there is a small amount of MDMA present, they're pretty sensitive. Crystal is almost as easily recrystallized with fillers and adulterants than powders so that also tells you nothing certain about purity

I do know the feeling though. I haven't lost it completely but there is definitely something missing, even after taking a break for a year, but that's because I used to abuse this drug pretty severely :\ Could be low purity product, could be semi-permanent tolerance. You could try sending a sample to a lab to find out