• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Don't enjoy smoking?

csanch410

Greenlighter
Hello, SWIM used to smoke weed every day for about 2 years starting at age 15. SWIM used to love it and eventually started to love it a little too much, so swim took a break for 6 months. During this time he thought about all the good times he had using and how it made him feel, so he did not want to quit forever. The other day Swim managed to find some free time and decided it would be a good time to smoke. He found himself not enjoying it like he used to, and even mentioned that he didn't like how it made him feel 'dumb' compared to 6 months sober. What's going on? Is it his tolerance? Is it just his time to move on and put weed in the past?

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight. We don't use terms like SWIM here.

Maybe you don't like herb? What were you doing while high? Perhaps you were bored, or got bored of getting high since you've done it a lot? Do you have a lot of stress or responsibilities in your life right now, or other issues?

Since you hadn't smoked in six months you had no tolerance and probably got super high, and when you were smoking daily you had a tolerance.

I smoked a bowl pack and yes, I got surprisingly high from it. I was just sitting outside for a good hour enjoying the weather. Then I came inside and played a little Xbox. I glorified weed during this 6 month break and when I smoked it wasn't all I was thinking of it, all I noticed was just a general feeling of being dumb. I just started a full time job and I am about to graduate hs in a month.

I feel there's a residual fog that fades with continued sobriety, after a long t-break I notice much the same feeling when first sparking up.