Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Don't eat TOO much before a roll

Runner

Bluelighter
Just sharing my experience from the weekend. Me and my gf picked up a couple of brown or red 3s (one was darker) and after much deliberation on how to administer them we decided that we'll let a half dissolve under our tongues and then eat the other half to intensify the experience.

About 2 hours prior to popping the pills my gf cooked me a monster meal. I was SO hungry that I ate way too much to the point of burping up bile(sp?)
on the way to pick up the pills.

After we got home, plugging seemed like a little too much hassle especially that we were totally straight and things like that seem like a great idea only when we are fucked. After putting a half under out tongues and waiting for about 15 minutes we realised that it might take a while for the half to disappear, so we swallowed the half as the taste was getting quite unbearable. We then popped the second half straight away.

Half an hour later, my gf is peaking and I am sitting there totally straight!!!
For the next 2 hours I was getting some discomfort in my stomach and feeling almost nauseous (which I never do) which started to get me quite paranoid (I've once had a bad case of serotonin syndrome). As my girlfriends peak was coming down, suddenly out of nowhere, 2 hours later my pill kicks in!!! Luckily we had some friends coming over who later brought some more pills.

Moral of the story: Eat a healthy full meal before rolling BUT leave AT LEAST 3 hours before the roll and DO NOT stuff yourself.

The reason why the pill took so long is that you had a full stomach and the pill had to go through all that food to get effect.

There's nothing wrong with pilling on a full stomach, it's like drinking, if you eat before you drink it takes longer to get drunk.

Me personally, i always eat atleast 3 hours before having a pill/drink/whatever for the fact that it takes quicker to come on

^^^ yeh, I never said its bad for you, it just delays the effects of the pill for ages. All your mates might already be coming off the peak and you have just felt it. Not a good thing.

yer one of my mates took a pill one night after she had drank a bit, she dropped at 10.30pm and didnt start taking effect untill 4.30am, mind you tho she had to open up a fast food joint, I go in there at 6.00am and here she is peaking her little nuts off... Poor chik, lucky I sold her some whiz to keep her going for the rest of the shift, she was nearly md right out!!

i ate a large KFC mashies before the last time i ate X- aprox 7.30pm

got into event at 9.45PM, dumped at 10.00 and didnt feel anything by 11.30. so i had another pill. in about 20 mins i was totally alert and on a plateau for about 4 hours. No peak, no love etc.

This weekend i am definately eating before, but leaving a few hours between then and eating.

I may consider shelving, too

All that said, it's a very bad idea to completely avoid food just to make sure your pill comes on quickly... A balance must be found - hence Runner's "Don't eat TOO much before a roll".

:)

I hear that, this one time at a party I ate 20 party sausage rolls for no other reason but because I was dared to. It took about 3 hours for my pill to come on and the whole time I felt like throwing up.

No offence or anything, but it wasnt the food that made you feel ill.

It was the pills, those red 3's are really fucking strong in not anice way. I had half a red three last weekjend and i was really sick for about an hour or so, threw up and all.
Reminds me exactly why i hate pills and why i dont have them anymore. (this was a once off)

It IS a good idea to eat before you have pills, and although u might like to think itll make the pill not as strong or whatnot, the body will get more fucked with no f ood and its just not good for you :( God i sound like amother, ive been there and done that by not eathing before pills etc etc and yes, it might make u roll "harder", but it is a lot more detramental to y our health. And you will feel shitter the next day.

The key is don't drop a pill on a hugely full stomach, because otherwise you may be disappointed in the mellowness of the roll. There is no need to wait until your stomach is empty to drop though. I never have a problem eating a normal evening meal at 7pm and then eating a MDMA pill a bit after midnight. The few hours lets things settle down nicely and sets you up with some good nutrients and energy to keep you going through the weekend.

BigTrancer :)

Should stay away from high fat and high protein foods before a night out. Fat becasue it slows the absorbtion in the stomach and protein becasue the amino acids compete with MDMA in the brain.

I have gone out and had a protien shake shortly before I dropped and a good pill was made VERY mellow. On the plus side I seemed to recover a lot better from the night out. :)

Regardless of the eating part of this tale... :)
It amazes me how the fuck anyone can put a pill under thier tongue and wait for it to dissolve.
That on its own would make me vomit :)

Hehehe you should try tasting wizz! Now that's fucked. I can maybe stomach a pill but wizz, ugh! Guess that's why ppl snort it huh?

:p

Hehe that reminds me of a crazy night i once had..

Me and my gf were at a holiday house, and decided to have a pill each at about 7pm. I just ate a MONSTER load of nachos, she had not nearly as much as me!

So its 8:00pm and hers start to kick in...i felt nothing, so i was just happy to let her do her thing, and let her enjoy her experience anyway. Come about 11:30pm hers had nearly worn off so we decide to turn off the lights and get some sleep.

I woke up at 12:00am. To this day my gf swears it is the funniest moment ever. I sat bolt upright and said :

"Wheres the noise? Why are the lights out!?" and then proceeded to get out of bed , crank the stereo and turn the lights on!

5 hours to kick in, that was the weirdest X related experience i have ever had, but still was quite enjoyable even after the initial disappointment!

for the record, they were 007's of 2000/2001, it was new years.

Completely unrelated but those red 3's were strong. I had my first "eccy spew" after a red three on the weekend, and all the hype about peaking like 3 seconds after vomiting is true :)

^yah those brownish/redish threes are strong, I felt the need to spew several times..

but I alwase make sure i eat a decent meal before i go out and am having a pill, not right after but at least 2 or three hours..
i find if i have nothing i have no energy

Drugs are digested thru the stomach. More food, slower reaction. Much Slower.

Perhaps take leaf out of BT's book and eat a little bit. Pehaps fresh fruit is the best as it will not slow you down but give you energy rather quickly.

I thought drugs were absorbed through the intestines, then liver, then finally to your brain, except very small molecules like alcohol where some of it gets absorbed through the stomach wall (I read about 25 percent - the other 75% goes through the intestines/liver route). Carbonated drinks like champaine (spell?) mean that MORE of the alcohol goes through your stomach lining straight to your brain - that is why champaine goes 'straight' to your head.

The best food/drug combo for me is 9pm eat a big meal, consiting of easy to absorb protien (like tofu or boiled eggs), lots of rice, and cooked veg (for anti-oxidents), then wait for the white rice 'sedation' to hit, then swallow some speed at 11pm and enter the rave and feel great for 2 hours (speed rush) with no nausea at all, and then at 1am drop pill (or half a strong pill) and all is good for many hours - no nausea and no low-blood suger for many hours, and lots of happy energy.

Quite a few people I meet at raves do not eat dinner before going raving, (some claiming to be too nervous, and some claiming to get a bigger rush) and they are always the very grumpy narky scattered nuts at 5am in the morning, with super low blood suger. Please be considerate to your fellow ravers and eat dinner before going out, even if it is a few muslie bars.

Peace.

Last edited:
I always eat a couple hours before I go out and drop, drink or whatever. Then throughout the night I like to get some energy with some chocolate or a chocolate bar. The same thing I do when go snowboarding, works for me great and I feel good as well.

Just like doctors prescriptions for some drugs require to be taken with food, I believe pills need you to eat something beforehand. Taking them on an empty stomach can't do any good, and you don't have the energy later because you didn't eat.

You need -something- in your stomach to help the ekky spew - If i feel the slightest bit like spewing I like to help it along.. the peak afterwards is truely amazing as i'm sure you all know.. One time I was up for a few days on speed and i'd had nothing but water over like 4 days (long weekend!) - I look down after spewing & peaking and there is a puddle of water at my feet.. it was not unpleasant :/

One time for tea I had a bottle of water and some kettle patato chips, salt and vingar,around 9.30pm and then dropped half a orange3 around 12am. Felt nothing by 1.30am so I dropped the other half. My 2am I was fukd, on my arse, spewd in my throat and swollowed it, and was nausus for hrs, I didnt want to spew so I held it in ( i wish I had of now)

Next time I will be having something like fish and rice and some vegi's. And maybe for lunch I'll hav a turkey foccia and banna smoothy. YAY!!