• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Done something really stupid.. serious advice needed on stimulant

gonfig

Greenlighter
So usually im incredibly responsible with my drug usage, however i've made a reckless mistake and need some help..

I took a research chem called phenzacaine, and i asked my friend about it and he said its just like coke, use it exatly the same etc etc.. so I went on a stupid binge.. my heart has been racing ever since.. its been around 18 hours since my last dose.. Not sure even how much i had or anything i was doing lines and craving stupidly. Looked online to find the half life to be 40 hours.. does this mean that my heart will be like this for at least 40 hours? I cant sleep or anything havent slept last night and struggling to sleep tonight.. I have some diclazepam but i spoke to someone who said that might do more damage to the heart taking it.. and they were unsure about mixing research chem benzo with a research chem stim.. If anyone could help in anyway I would be very grateful..

Benzo is probably best bet mate its what I'd do if I was you but I'm not. The only other advice I can give you is go to the hospital

put on something tha relaxes you like soft music. make sure youve been sitting or lying down for 15-20 mins then take your pulse. thisll be your resting pulse. if it's near 150 or above then maybe time for hospital. otherwise, it sounds like anxiety from the comedown (from a stupid binge as you put it) in which case some diclazepam will help.

dont go on stupid stim inges, esp with RC's.

also breathing in slowly and deeply through the nose, holding it for 5 secs or whatever's comfortable and exhaling slowly through the mouth will calm you down and bring your heart rate down.

put on something tha relaxes you like soft music. make sure youve been sitting or lying down for 15-20 mins then take your pulse. thisll be your resting pulse. if it's near 150 or above then maybe time for hospital. otherwise, it sounds like anxiety from the comedown (from a stupid binge as you put it) in which case some diclazepam will help.

dont go on stupid stim inges, esp with RC's.

took my pulse after the benzo.. its 105 beats a min.. think im safe enough to stay home and try sleep?

The lesson here being look that shit up BEFORE you take it, don't just take joe schmo's word as fact.

The Benzo will definitely help. Try and stay calm (I know it's almost impossible) and 105 is a good, safe resting heart beat.

Stay safe my friend and research thoroughly before dabbling in the RC world.