Donation Idea

U

Unregistered21

Hey, could you guys move this to "Support" or wherever it will get the most views. Id like to see it rotate around multiple forums every few weeks to get some different perspectives.

I read some of the updates on how bluelight is supported, and all these reddit and MAPS donations got me to thinking.

I used to have a playstation. In the magazine with the newest news was a disc with all sorts of perks and videos and playable demos and shit.

What if Bluelight had a youtube page? You could pull half the news off of this page and release it on the youtube page.

I say this because as a youtube page gets more subscribers and viewers/plays, it has adds and commercials inserted in the intro and the page owner gets paid royalties.

If there's so many views/participants on this site, why doesnt Bluelight make a Youtube page, advertise for subscribers here, then profit from the royalties?

Seems like an untapped market. And if privacy is an issue you could always hire someone, ask a third party, or use face blurs.

Any ideas people?