TDS DON’T HELP ME I’m locked in a dungeon for my own good

You could title it: Help....I am locked in a dungeon for my own good"

We are for sure our own worst enemies. We have the will to help ourselves and get out of our ruts but rarely use our strength to accomplish anything.

Most people ( including me ) never change until something happens that absolutely puts us in the deepest , darkest hole that we ever imagined. Then we sit there and say to ourselves....how did this happen?

But we know. We just don't want to admit anything and seek help. We think that there won't be a next time and that we learned our lesson....but we don't. We just trick ourselves into believing that. Then we repeat our behavior over and over and have to suffer the consequences every time.

Only when we fight to get our lives back do we survive. We can only help ourselves. Nobody else can. It's all up to us. <3

Good idea for the thread title.

I’ve been having extreme difficulty not smoking weed, and I’m on probation, and it sucks.

I’ve tried complete sobriety, but then I don’t have much quality of life due to mental illness.

I don’t want to fail my family, my girlfriend, or myself.

I’m so addicted to weed it not even funny, and by addicted I mean mainly psychologically.

You could title it: Help....I am locked in a dungeon for my own good"

We are for sure our own worst enemies. We have the will to help ourselves and get out of our ruts but rarely use our strength to accomplish anything.

Most people ( including me ) never change until something happens that absolutely puts us in the deepest , darkest hole that we ever imagined. Then we sit there and say to ourselves....how did this happen?

But we know. We just don't want to admit anything and seek help. We think that there won't be a next time and that we learned our lesson....but we don't. We just trick ourselves into believing that. Then we repeat our behavior over and over and have to suffer the consequences every time.

Only when we fight to get our lives back do we survive. We can only help ourselves. Nobody else can. It's all up to us. <3
Or “DONT help, locked in a dungeon for my own good”

Good idea for the thread title.

I’ve been having extreme difficulty not smoking weed, and I’m on probation, and it sucks.

I’ve tried complete sobriety, but then I don’t have much quality of life due to mental illness.

I don’t want to fail my family, my girlfriend, or myself.

I’m so addicted to weed it not even funny, and by addicted I mean mainly psychologically.
I feel you on being addicted people say it’s not an addicting substance because of the withdrawals WHICH they have especially when you abuse the substance 5+ times a day. I recommend you trying kava for the time of your probation it’s not going to be the same as weed but it might ease your cravings to be high. It’s legal you can buy it literally on Amazon or wherever you want to get it. If you want to go the chain route though i recommend some truckers chain along with some master locks lmao, maybe some cuffs if you’re into that..😂. For real though if you want to be able to get through this stop telling yourself you don’t want to fail your family, etc. and start telling yourself you won’t.

How old are you? Only reason I ask is to give me an idea of your circumstances. You working? have your own place? Have a car?

How old are you? Only reason I ask is to give me an idea of your circumstances. You working? have your own place? Have a car?
I’m 27, I live with parents, but my girlfriend and I I’ll be moving out as soon as we same up enough money, she has a car, Andy I’m in between jobs right now, but I should have a new one soon

I’m 27, I live with parents, but my girlfriend and I I’ll be moving out as soon as we same up enough money, she has a car, Andy I’m in between jobs right now, but I should have a new one soon
That's great to hear as even though you are struggling with weed right now you are still moving forward and staying on track. Just keep your eye on the prize and think of your new life as a stepping stone to reach all your goals. How much longer are you on probation?

That's great to hear as even though you are struggling with weed right now you are still moving forward and staying on track. Just keep your eye on the prize and think of your new life as a stepping stone to reach all your goals. How much longer are you on probation?
Around 2 years three months left, can’t wait to be off.

Yah your right, I failed for weed recently, and I think all that was part of why they didn’t send me back to jail.

Around 2 years three months left, can’t wait to be off.

Yah your right, I failed for weed recently, and I think all that was part of why they didn’t send me back to jail.
You lucked out on the dirty test. Really glad they let you slide. Go easy, man. They might not let you slide twice.

Damn, 2 more years huh? Don't they make some form of cannabinoid that gets you high but doesn't show up? Seems to me I read something like that on here.

Do you use kratom? I still smoke weed but very little. I mean like maybe one joint a week. If that. Kratom substituted what I was using weed for ( mainly depression and some anxiety).

You lucked out on the dirty test. Really glad they let you slide. Go easy, man. They might not let you slide twice.

Damn, 2 more years huh? Don't they make some form of cannabinoid that gets you high but doesn't show up? Seems to me I read something like that on here.

Do you use kratom? I still smoke weed but very little. I mean like maybe one joint a week. If that. Kratom substituted what I was using weed for ( mainly depression and some anxiety).
Ya I use kratom, your thinking of hhc, I tried it, and it showed up

I have my anxiety taken care of, but I still crave getting stoned

Pleasure to meet you, Andy.

I'd always recommend boltcutters, the psychological ones on little squares of paper, but then I dont know your situation so that isn't BL version "doctor advice" or anything.

Pleasure to meet you, Andy.

I'd always recommend boltcutters, the psychological ones on little squares of paper, but then I dont know your situation so that isn't BL version "doctor advice" or anything.
Lol, my iPad keeps autocorrecting and to Andy for some reason, idk how to make it stop, and I’m tired of correcting it everY time, so I just leave it as is

I’ve been smoking cbd weed a lot, that doesn’t show up atleast, Andy it partially satisfies me.

Iv been thinking about getting some synthetic cannabinoids. :(

Lol, my iPad keeps autocorrecting and to Andy for some reason, idk how to make it stop, and I’m tired of correcting it everY time, so I just leave it as is

The amount of times ive added certain things to my phones dictionary and it just insists on autocorrecting to the wrong thing anyway. Mustn't like the words I use. Autocorrect is a cunt, I've disabled mine + dictionary completely. Its amazing how much you realise you've forgotten how to spell with these things.

"Andy it partially satisfies me" =D

The amount of times ive added certain things to my phones dictionary and it just insists on autocorrecting to the wrong thing anyway. Mustn't like the words I use. Autocorrect is a cunt, I've disabled mine + dictionary completely. Its amazing how much you realise you've forgotten how to spell with these things.

"Andy it partially satisfies me" =D
How? Please, free me from my auto correct, literally 95% of my spelling errors are from auto correct

How? Please, free me from my auto correct, literally 95% of my spelling errors are from auto correct

I don't know how on an iphone, but with android I had to disable it in iirc my google account, phone settings, and then install an open source keyboard that I found after searching for one... then disable it in there too.