R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Domination on Skype Chat

PaperThin

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! :)

I have an interesting situation and I'm hoping I can get some advice here.
I live in USA Florida and my girlfriend lives in Ukraine. We have been online dating
for 5 months. In the beginning I asked her what turns her on in sex. She said she liked
to be dominated. I was surprised because she didn't seem the type - at all.

Then about the third time we had sex, when we finished she told me, "I wish you would force me."
So.....message received. She didn't demand anything after that, but lately I've
thought about revisiting the idea.

My question is: What sort of ways can I begin - easy, simple acts of domination.
I phrase my question that way, because not only are we having online cam sex,
she speaks only Russian and I speak only English. We communicate by typing our words
into translation software. :D

So I'm brainstorming small ideas that I can use to begin domination.
Any ideas? :)

Lol wut??? You didn't have sex with her and I seriously don't see how you can dominate someone over Skype. Quit wasting your time and find someone in real life.

Just tell her what you want her to do.
Ex. "you should touch yourself right now"

You guys are being poopdinks. If it makes you two happy to have a long distance relationship and you are fulfilled then that's great. It's pretty clear how you would dominate her on cam though, just tell her what to do, be domineering. Make her tease herself and deny her an orgasm and tell her when she can finish etc.

You guys are being poopdinks. If it makes you two happy to have a long distance relationship and you are fulfilled then that's great. It's pretty clear how you would dominate her on cam though, just tell her what to do, be domineering. Make her tease herself and deny her an orgasm and tell her when she can finish etc.

Thank you! +2

You can't dominate someone a continent away when they can literally push a button to make you go away, ffs.

I mean, some things you just have to meet in person for. And I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but that's just objectively verifiable, from where I sit.

^ It would be as easy to say the safe word and be done with it in real life too. the fact that she doesn't push that button means she has a trust built up for the person dominating.

just make her do stuff you want, it doesn't always need to be sexually related. Make her for example drink coffee when you want and clean the room when you want and then go for sexual actions. One really great thing to do is to deny the climax until you want her to be finished. The heat just builds up all the time you deny her final satisfaction and when finally comes she will explode.

bobby is being a wet blanket. Stop judging. If you don't understand this particular situation or if it isn't for you specifically then just let them have their relationship on their terms without unneeded grief and judgement.