Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOM blotters 5mg anyone?

Kishka

Bluelighter
Hello,

Does any of you have tried the DOM 5mg blotters? (they are kind of purple/white with the "DOM 5mg" print on them).

450px-Dom.jpg

I received 3 of them and I don't know what to expect from these one. I tried DOM a while ago but I don't remember a lot of it.

Is it similar to DOB or something?

I've read much as I can on Erowid about it but I'd like some first hands reports from here, that would be very kind of you :)

Thank you !

I'm assuming you received them from the dark net so I don't know why you question them. They are most likely what they are labeled another DOx compound at worse. They look legit though

I had some of them earlier on this year. They are alright. It's a gentle experience... lots of visuals, very little mindfuck and no body load.

Assuming these blotters actually contain 5mg of DOM, I really love seeing the progress and self-regulation undertaken by suppliers to offer customers a reliable product and service. Such a simple yet effective method of reducing harm.

These tabs look nice. If it is what it says, then I'd say this is one responsible chemist. :)

I'd eat one of these too.

I love the Flower of life print on them... id eat 1 1/2 of those... Dom is awesome Doc is better though.. they both have there own flavors and uses...

DOM for me is the gentlest and mildest of the DOXs I've tried (including DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, and DOT - well, DOT was weird, pretty mild but unenjoyable for me). I'd say of those, it's the least like DOB. It also lasts the shortest of the main DOXs. It's a good psychedelic, but I prefer DOC by a wide margin. Definitely classy stuff though.

DOM for me is the gentlest and mildest of the DOXs I've tried (including DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, and DOT - well, DOT was weird, pretty mild but unenjoyable for me). I'd say of those, it's the least like DOB. It also lasts the shortest of the main DOXs. It's a good psychedelic, but I prefer DOC by a wide margin. Definitely classy stuff though.
I'm curious; DOM was always purported as an LSD-like psychedelic that captured the full psychedelic experience pretty well, even being made and distributed back in the 1960s by Stanley and Sand. So, what in your opinion settles DOC on top of DOM? Is it familiarity, or something deeper?

Last edited:
DOM is more similar to LSD... I probably never took enough (I took up to 10mg but I also had a pretty good tolerance at the time). DOC is more mescaline-like while still retaining significant similarities to LSD. I definitely found DOM to be psychedelic, but less powerful than I expected. I prefer DOC but I don't mean to say that DOM isn't a good psychedelic. I'd like to try a higher dose someday.