View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOM and LSD cross tolerance question

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
Hey guys, so last weekend I did 120ug of LSD along with 300mg of MDMA. This weekend coming up I plan to do 5mg of DOM/STP. I was wondering if there will be a noticable cross tolerance from the DOM considering it will be one week after I did my LSD trip. Before last weekend I have not taken LSD or MDMA in about 3 years. Thanks.

I'd say there's going to be a tolerance anyway because of the MDMA , as it and STP are both in the same chemical family and work upon some of the same receptors, you may also experience some tolerance from the LSD due to stimulating 5ht2a receptors as well , maybe hold off a week or two to enjoy DOM to it's fullest

Although 5mg is still to my knowledge a decent size dose so I'd say it'll still have an effect but it may be slightly Dulled in comparison to what it could be

Wait two weeks. DOM is a damn magical substance that is hard as hell to find. Seriously, don't even slightly risk dulling such a beautiful trip out of sheer impatience.

No short answer is that you should not have any noticeable cross tolerence, if you did it would only be the slightest difference. Even though they both stimulate that same receptors it is still a different chemical and in my experience with a similar situation with 5-MEO-DMT and Psilocybin I didnt feel any cross tolerance, I assume it will be the same in your situation!?