• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Doing xanx safely

Bigmickey92

Greenlighter
So I might be doing xanx tonight for the first time but I've never done it before. I'm getting 2 4mg football and my second question is how much is a safe amount to do? I've never done these before but I'm 6'6" and almost 300lbs. So idk what a safe mg amount is. If someone can help me out that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there bigmickey. I know that you're new around here, but you really need to read and familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines before posting or creating threads. It's a strict rule that we do not source or discuss prices of drugs outside of OTC supplements and what have you. Please don't do it again and we're all good ;)

Benzodiazepines are practically non-toxic. You could eat several hundred milligrams of Alprazolm (Xanax) on its own, with no other substances, to kill you. BUT, the worrisome aspects of Benzodiazepines are that they are severely dangerous when mixed with other central nervous system depressants, namely, Alcohol and Opioids. If it's you're first time, start with 1mg and see how that feels. This is all bearing in mind that you're a big guy. Do not exceed 3mg and do not use with any other depressants.

So I might be doing xanx tonight for the first time but I've never done it before. I'm getting 2 4mg football and my second question is how much is a safe amount to do? I've never done these before but I'm 6'6" and almost 300lbs. So idk what a safe mg amount is. If someone can help me out that would be great.

I was going to suggest .5 - 1mg to start. You may have to end up taking 2mg.

Like keif said you are unlikely to kill yourself if you don't do any other drugs... I suspect I took 200mg+ plus of xanax when I was in fentanyl withdrawal. I dont know this for sure but I had ~150 bars then next thing you know its 3 days later and I only have 40. But remember that you can easily ruin your life if you do too much and black out. Don't go gobbling up all 8mg at the same time. Shouldn't need more than 2mg at most.

^ That is not what we are fucking here for, you understand? If we ran around telling people “it’s more boring than heroin” well, that is just silly on multiple levels

Take 1mg to get a feel of it-and size seems to have little to do with it, when it comes down to it-your first time on Xanaxeshould be on private property with someone you trust, in case you double up, and INSTEAD of just falling asleep , you end up disinhibited and very much awake-in terms of toxicity it is fairly safe *by itself* although often subtle. Just be careful

Lorne is right and made the point I really wanted to make to the OP. Drugs like this act on the brain and not on ones body size, which has very little to nothing to do with it. Most folks brains are relatively the same size, so keep that in mind. Your size won't protect you from going overboard, so please take it slow.

^ Thank You. Yes, i dont know why people think powerful psychoactive drugs that can knock an average person for a loop at a couple mgs(or less-it is active at 0.25ng, or “white Xanax”) would have anything to do w2 body size Not chiding OP, just a general statement

Ethanol is effected to some extent by size, and more importantly, muscle and body fat %; however ethanol is not very potent by weight, making it unique 1 Andre the Giant had legendary drinking sprees, at roughly 7 feet tall and over 400lbs; he could down supposedly massive amounts of alcohol,, and not really be drunk-like 20 shots or glasses of vodka with dinner! Fun fact, IMO

Hey guys my bad I haven't checked this in a while and I appreciate the advice and keif I'm sorry if I broke the rules. Tbh I don't remember what I said but I'll stop talking about prices all together I was just trying to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. But I feel like forum about drug prices would have a lot of benefits so that people don't get ripped off. And plus if a drug is being priced really cheap it might be because it's dangerous or fake and I think people should know about that. I'm not trying to fight what your saying I just think something like that would be a big help and if u were to start it I think it would help a lot of people out. But I'm new to this site so maybe I'm wrong. Thanks for the advice and I'm gonna take all this in mind.

PS.i never ended up doing them but if I ever get the chance I'm gonna remember this. Thanks again guys I Appreciate it!!

We don?t allow price discussion because it serves no purpose except in the obtaining of the drugs and we don?t allow source discussion nor topics on where/how to score.

We are a harm reduction forum and the price of the drugs has no association with the safe use of drugs. Anyone who would tell you that a deal is dangerous or safe based on the price is operating off of pure conjecture and is not giving you good advice.

Also i don?t know if it?s been said yet but do not drink alcohol while on xanax. It is extremely easy to blackout and start making some really poor life decisions.