• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Doing strange things you have no memory of?

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
This has happened quite a few times now, usually when I use Benzos and or Tapentdol or Pregabalin. I will wake up and find that during the night I was active doing various things like rearranging things or hiding items in strange places but I have no memory of doing any of it. It feels a bit like I'm like Jekyl and Hyde - my alter ego sleep-walking around while I have no knowledge of what he's doing.

This morning I panicked when my wallet + keys disappeared and I knew my 'drug alter-ego' had hidden them somewhere so I had to ransack the place until I thankfully found it.... :oops:

Has this happened to you?

Plenty of times I have hit a party on E, drank stupid amounts of spirits and suffered a total blackout the next day as to what happens. It usually transpires I was not a particularly cool dude in those periods.

once on another forum 10ish years ago when someone had cracked my account and inserted unintelligent gibberish on some topic
..........oh yeah, my first time alprazolam+booze......also had gay sex....and liked it....

Last edited:
This sorts of blackouts are a common side effect of GABAergic drugs like benzodiazepines and alcohol, specially when taken together. Other drugs can contribute or cause it on their own, like it happened to me with methoxetamine, if I took more than 50mg (w/o tolerance). You're lucky if it's just rearranged or hidden items and not a trashed room. It isn't real jekyll & hide even if it can feel a lot like this, the reason afaik is disrupted encoding of memory, which causes retrograde amnesia.

Ever heard of the Ambien Walrus?

This sorts of blackouts are a common side effect of GABAergic drugs like benzodiazepines and alcohol, specially when taken together. Other drugs can contribute or cause it on their own, like it happened to me with methoxetamine, if I took more than 50mg (w/o tolerance). You're lucky if it's just rearranged or hidden items and not a trashed room. It isn't real jekyll & hide even if it can feel a lot like this, the reason afaik is disrupted encoding of memory, which causes retrograde amnesia.

Ever heard of the Ambien Walrus?

Interesting. There is an odd logic to what my alter-ego does - like once he (I) put pasta into a bowl and poured orange juice on it, presumably I thought I was preparing breakfast! I've heard Ambien can have that effect, one of the reasons I've been reluctant to try it.

I have done stupider and more dangerous things with no memory of them, so I know I'm pushing my luck....

Yes I met Kylie once and was kissing all sorts of people (allegedly) and have literally no memory of any of it. None at all. About 10 different kinds of alcohol and dozens of units were involved in the experience, which probably explains why. Never had such a bad hangover in all my life and never intend to repeat it again.

Yes , Been there done that. If i take too many benzos and or alcohol, i totally Black out and do silly/stupid/irresponsible/dangerous things. It is horrible to have amnesia.

once on another forum 10ish years ago when someone had cracked my account and inserted unintelligent gibberish on some topic
..........oh yeah, my first time alprazolam+booze......also had gay sex....and liked it....

Did you reserve it for the blackouts or just get involved? I love the image of you necking a xannie and some drink, then being like - fancy me some cock (pussy, arse, tits, etc etc?)!!! then just waking up with some dude/lass, telling them to get the fuck out, you just get a bit whacky on a xannie.

Also, which forum if you don't mind my asking? I've been on a fair few uk ones over the years; gurn.net was so much fun. Was like here but no rules and some utter bastards. Bunch of cyber kids from gatecrasher. Shame really, originals were there; & that's pure rave lore with all these american $1 dollar cyber kids everywhere over there.

Regarding cocks and that,

A lad I know, who @axe battler knows, and he can tell us how surprising this is to him, knowing the lad, who is straight:

Hes like a troubled bard and tells a good tale, when he's not ketted which sadly is rarely. He went into a toilet in a gay bar in Newcastle for a shit and he said a massive dick just came through a glory hole. I went "what did you do" and he went "Well, when in rome. I gave him the best nosh of his fucking life".

Bet he did too, "out (anything) for a buzz", as I say. Or Jezz from peep show "if it feels good do it!!".

It is horrible to have amnesia.

I went to the club, left because my mates a skitz.

If I benzo blackout I go like shopping and shit. I fucking hate shopping!! Last time I bought yoga blocks and I dont know what they are. Got a yoga matt to use as a rug too. No idea why.

Last edited:
Did you reserve it for the blackouts or just get involved? I love the image of you necking a xannie and some drink, then being like - fancy me some cock (pussy, arse, tits, etc etc?)!!! then just waking up with some dude/lass, telling them to get the fuck out, you just get a bit whacky on a xannie.

Also, which forum if you don't mind my asking? I've been on a fair few uk ones over the years; gurn.net was so much fun. Was like here but no rules and some utter bastards. Bunch of cyber kids from gatecrasher. Shame really, originals were there; & that's pure rave lore with all these american $1 dollar cyber kids everywhere over there.

Regarding cocks and that,

A lad I know, who @axe battler knows, and he can tell us how surprising this is to him, knowing the lad, who is straight:

Hes like a troubled bard and tells a good tale, when he's not ketted which sadly is rarely. He went into a toilet in a gay bar in Newcastle for a shit and he said a massive dick just came through a glory hole. I went "what did you do" and he went "Well, when in rome. I gave him the best nosh of his fucking life".

Bet he did too, "out (anything) for a buzz", as I say. Or Jezz from peep show "if it feels good do it!!".
My bi friend just offered me xan or two and booze, then we sucked each other. wandered home and made my crypt. read it few months later.
it was finnish psyvault.

I actually literally need one as its been nearly 72 hours = grand mal seizure. I'm about 12 hours from the brainzaps. Danger.

Sometimes remembering (or having someone recount) is more horrific than not knowing. All the times it happened with dissociatives, I didn't really do much. Alcohol and benzos though... tales of pissing in thouroghly unsuitable places (at least once with an audience!): utterly cringeworthy behaviour

Sometimes remembering (or having someone recount) is more horrific than not knowing. All the times it happened with dissociatives, I didn't really do much. Alcohol and benzos though... tales of pissing in thouroghly unsuitable places (at least once with an audience!): utterly cringeworthy behaviour
“I dreamed that I walked into the bathroom and the light came on by itself. And when I’d finished pissing, the light went off, all by itself”

Pissed in the fridge again.