• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing shrooms by myself for the first time.

BlackPowerDMT

Greenlighter
Im going to pick up about an eight of shrooms and i wanted to tips on what to do beforehand and what to do while tripping. This is my very first time using shrooms and i have read alot of about them. I want to take the whole eight, but i do not want to have someone trip sit me (i have always had a better time while doing anything by myself. Smoking weed, drinking alcohol, drinking lean etc.). I am going to do them at night in the comfort of my own room, i feel very safe in my room. I have a black light, food, weed, notepad, and a couple hours to myself. Should i take the entire eight? Should i even try them by myself? What else would you suggest?

And i would also like to add that this is my first time being a user of Bluelight. Ive come here before and read threads, but i made this account today and this is my first post.

Thank you very much ☺ yes, by "a couple hours" i meant that i have at least 4 hours to myself. I have plenty of time

Eh, it can last a little longer than that sometimes. Don't eat a whole eighth your first time. Sure, lots of people do it, and i am sure you are not a pussy, but ease into it. A shroom headspace can be a little difficult for some people. Maybe 2g would be a good place to start. I don't like tripping in my room, but that's just me. I always welcome a close friend. It's nice if you someone experienced so they can guide you through a rough patch and you know they won't freak out or get all weird on you. I always prefer the outdoors for shrooms. It can be very powerful, life-changing for some, so don't underestimate them. At some point you have to learn and let go. It can get overwhelming, but you need to surrender to the experience. People have a hard time when they try and control it. Enjoy yourself blackpower.

Thank you for the advice. I will be sure to tey 2g because im really not trying to ruin shrooms for myself on my first experience. I will have a good 6 hours to myself so im thinking that will be good enough. Do you think it would be a good idea to sit on my roof and watch the stars? I am doing them at night, so i dont think it would really help to walk around the dark by myself.

Thank you for the advice. I will be sure to tey 2g because im really not trying to ruin shrooms for myself on my first experience. I will have a good 6 hours to myself so im thinking that will be good enough. Do you think it would be a good idea to sit on my roof and watch the stars? I am doing them at night, so i dont think it would really help to walk around the dark by myself.

That sounds wonderful!

you could watch the stars from the ground tho..

if you start tripping really hard, might not be a good idea to be climbing onto roofs by yourself

At the same time, as long as you're level-headed I think you'll come to find you know exactly what to do regarding the roof, along with most whatever else, when you're in that state of mind.

Also remember, don't try to fight or control the trip. Not only can you not do that, it will makes things worse. Let go, and accept whatever happens.

Last edited:
I tried them the same night that i made this thread and i actually did what you just said haha. It was actually really easy for me to climb out the window, i have a small part of the roof right outside my window so it wasnt very difficult. There was times where i was to focused on the trip and kept trying to stop some of what i was feeling and almost had a sensory overload and almost pushed myself into a bad trip. I just told myself that everything was going to be ok and that the shrooms are supposed to be controling the trip, not me. I made another thread about my experience