• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing MDMA while parents are inside asleep?

TioX42

Greenlighter
I'm thinking about doing some in 1 hour. I have only tried MDMA once about 6 days ago in 100mg. If I up the dose to 200mg would I be able to handle myself and not wake my parents up or should I lower the dose? If so how much? What is the best dose?

Hahaha you're just like me when I was younger. Go for it man, just roll around in bed for a couple hours and you'll be fine :)

Just don't get in the habit of rolling twice a month, it's not good for you.

Last edited:
Yeah I've done rolls alone too when I was still discovering the substance. I wouldn't go for 200mg though, if you have pretty pure drugs that's a very high dose. Also I usually ended up calling up a friend and chatting on the phone or something, MDMA is a social drug and I usually felt the need to seek out other people. Rolls alone are fun too, don't get me wrong, but they could never match rolls with other people that you care about around you

You need to wait at least a month between MDMA doses. If you felt even noticeable effects from a 100 mg dose then 200 mg is probably way too much. Try 125.

hahaha I use to roll up alone when my parents were asleep! I found it a pretty enlightening experience although just a word of advise its best to wait a month between roles. MDMA is not like dope, so don't treat it like dope! Its an awesome drug but its very easy to overuse and experience adverse effects! Memory loss is one I have suffered from just by rolling up over the weekends! If its pure MDMA probably better to try 125 - 150 for your second role. ENJOY!

I'm pretty good at sports video games / listening to music while doing this as a child.

yeah but if they wake up and see dem eyes m8. you'd be shitted.

if it's one drug that makes your eyes SAUCERS it's MDMA.

sounds like a fun time tho - you're exciting me for my upcoming roll at a festival =D. i'm going with MDA tho :D.

The only risk I can think of is waking up your parents to tell them you love them. Just remember that's not a good idea and you should be fine.

This reminds me of a time when I was 18 and first rolled on MDMA while going to an NA meeting. Sure it was fun, but thinking back it dulled the experience..still was loads of fun tho..

Dude honestly you will get 'higher' if you take the 200mg to the face but your experience will suck compared to if you split it with a friend!

200 mg is a waste of 80 mg IMHO

I'd hate to do it with my parents around. Suppose I woke them up? The potential hassle would ruin my roll.