• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing LSD in 3 hours for the first time, advice?

crambaba

Greenlighter
In 3 hours i will be doing 140ug of LSD, my plan is to take the LSD and head outside (I live in a village in the country side, it is a long straight road with houses on either side and is very quiet at night).

It will be around 11pm when i take it and i will be alone, i will be listening to some music that i seem trip worthy, does anyone have any advice on how i can make my trip safer/better or ideas for things to do while on LSD.

Thanks.

I also have some other drugs at my disposable:

Speed (120mg pills)
250mg of DXM
100mg of MXP
7mg of AB-FUBINACA

Would any of these drugs be worth mixing with LSD?

Just take it on its own the first time. My advice would be- Have fun :)

Cheers man! I'll be doing it in a very dark place, outside but there will be street lights, do you think i will still be able to see visuals such as fractals and colours in this setting?

Be aware that it can sometimes take a long time to kick in. If you are dropping at 11pm, you may not start to feel it's full effects until 1-2pm.

Personally I love a good fire. I love watching flames flicker until the sun comes up. If there is a chance of building one in your backyard then do so before you start to trip. Even just lighting it can be enough trouble while tripping.

There is a wood near me but it's way too dark to go there now, i'll go again with some friends with LSD and try that out, for now i'll just be wandering around my village, i'm extremely excited.

Have you noticed any changes in your personality by the way, after taking LSD? I heard off loads of sources it changes you, usually in a better way.

Don't take any of the other drugs with the LSD. But if you have some cannabis, or hash smoke some of that. What 1,000 words posted could happen in that it may take awhile before you feel the full effects of the drug.

Yes my personality sort of did change from LSD; but I think it would have happened anyway. Either way enjoy your experience. Go to the woods but bring a light, or glowstick, and let friends know you'll be tripping.

Don't take any of the other drugs with the LSD. But if you have some cannabis, or hash smoke some of that. What 1,000 words posted could happen in that it may take awhile before you feel the full effects of the drug.

Yes my personality sort of did change from LSD; but I think it would have happened anyway. Either way enjoy your experience. Go to the woods but bring a light, or glowstick, and let friends know you'll be tripping.

Well if i went to the woods now it would be literally pitch black, i don't have many lights that i have access to and i will be alone this first time.

for a future trip you could try watching some anime; i like ouran high school hostclub for tripping :) i also like watching zefrank while tripping too :) anything goofy or weird is just awesome for trippin!

Guys are there any bad effects as well to the drug? (Besides mental health/bad trips) Would i need to bring a water bottle or anything?

bring a water bottle just for dehydration and stuff. also you might have some body load but nothing to terrible to worry about. aslo the mental health of psychedelic users is usually pretty healthy :)

but there's not much to worry about; have a nice trip! :)

Edit: just so you know; one of the best ways to get out of a bad trip is to change your environment. perhaps dim or brighten the lights, light some smelly candles or burn some essential oils, play some music, etc.

bring a water bottle just for dehydration and stuff. also you might have some body load but nothing to terrible to worry about. aslo the mental health of psychedelic users is usually pretty healthy :)

but there's not much to worry about; have a nice trip! :)

Edit: just so you know; one of the best ways to get out of a bad trip is to change your environment. perhaps dim or brighten the lights, light some smelly candles or burn some essential oils, play some music, etc.

Thank's man, i'm going to take it in about 10 minutes, wait an hour then head outside and go for a wander

In 3 hours i will be doing 140ug of LSD, my plan is to take the LSD and head outside (I live in a village in the country side, it is a long straight road with houses on either side and is very quiet at night).

It will be around 11pm when i take it and i will be alone, i will be listening to some music that i seem trip worthy, does anyone have any advice on how i can make my trip safer/better or ideas for things to do while on LSD.

Thanks.

I was gonna say don't be alone, but it seems quiet enough out there..

another thing; a better word for "bad trips" is "difficult experience". difficult isn't always bad.

Yeah I agree, I've had a few difficult trips, maybe all of them at least had some difficult parts, but never anything I regretted or I would class as a 'freak out' or 'bad trip', like when you read about people going totally batshit or whatever. usually if it's 'difficult' I just stay silent and feel a little, or sometimes heavily, anxious while I witness emotional content coming up from my psyche, that's it, then I come down and either feel great, or feel worn down and just sleep it off. I think unless there's hardcore psychiatric problems lying there or EXTREMELY poor set+setting, then experiences don't get much worse than what I just described. Just don't have any particular expectations and see what happens, you'll get something out of it that's guaranteed

The trip was AMAZING, however i quickly decided to head back inside, i went in and outside about 5 times during the trip because i felt as if i was being watched by what i described to myself at the time as "The Acid Man". However it wasn't a bad trip, i enjoyed walking around outside but i must say the closed eye visuals were the best part!

I'll post a trip report at a later date, i'm doing amphetamines for the first time tonight, while camping with friends so i won't be home.

Check the last thread for a better understanding of first time tripping. Literally posted right under this thread and has more relevant/useful information. Enjoy your trip!
Love and light

DXM + LSD = Lordy
;)
But very visual
but take it solo the first time-