View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

doing lsd alone

PsycoActive

Greenlighter
ok so i got 3 drops of lsd from a new batch that i hadnt tried yet each dropped on a gummy bear
im awake since yesterday at 1pm and now it 6:20am i going to be alone in 2-3 hours and wonder if taking lsd without sleeping before will be bad?
taking it alone.
it a new btach so im afraid as to what it is and thinking if i shld take only 1 gummy bear
or 1 and a half cause i sometimes dont get very visual or satisfied with 1 but i am afraid that itll be stron or not lsd
and i am thinking is taking a half gummy bear do something? i mean it absorb in all the bear or just the spot it dropped?.
any ideas to what to do alone tripping?
shld i find a hookup and try sex on acid or it wouldnt work? used to take it in psy parties.

Just eat one or two and have a good time. If you're nervous start with one and if you aren't where you'd like to be in 2 hours take another. Honestly, when have you or anyone you know gotten high enough from 1 hit?

Put on music, light some incense, look at trippy photos, watch funny cartoons, listen to spiritual talks, watch the clouds, count the stars, meet some friends, order Indian food, go to your weed dealers house and rip the bong, watch stand up comedy, laugh your as a off. Just drop it like it's hot and go walk around outside.

I would start off with one and make sure it's no 25i or some bullshit RC first before you take more. I trip alone most of the time actually. Listen to music and have some serious extrospection on life.

Just eat one or two and have a good time. If you're nervous start with one and if you aren't where you'd like to be in 2 hours take another. Honestly, when have you or anyone you know gotten high enough from 1 hit?

Put on music, light some incense, look at trippy photos, watch funny cartoons, listen to spiritual talks, watch the clouds, count the stars, meet some friends, order Indian food, go to your weed dealers house and rip the bong, watch stand up comedy, laugh your as a off. Just drop it like it's hot and go walk around outside.

i am nervous beacuse i used to eat 3 4 until i got sometime freakedout badly since than im carefull very careful.goin to do it at night today
i know ill listen to music maybe play with fl studio a bit
go for a walk with my dog on the beach. sometimes closed places on lsd make me fell uncomfetrable espacially the comeup
but some one have ideas for other nice things to do?
i think watching tv would be bad? or are theres any cool films but no too long so that theyll take all my trip to watch on acid?
or ill put some visuals alone with the music :3 ik i shldnt plan ahead just bored not doin anything today and tempted to take it already.
btw here where i live theres rcs many but many real acid too if u fall on acid it usually strong.
ate 1 drop that felt like 3 and checked it with the test kit. bad i dun have one now the psychedelic scene is very big here.
and so the acid scene :)