View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing ketamine first time?

Kromozon

Greenlighter
Okay i have a lot of questions so bare with me.

Its my 18th coming up and im planning on doing ketamine, i already know about doses and have done research on the drug and I sort of know what to expect from it. There will be 8 of us (6 of them are doing MDMA instead) and i will be snorting ketamine.

I just wanted to know what i might expect and if this would be a good or bad choice given the environment and setting i will be in.

Im doing ketamine at about 7-8pm (i'm from UK so this will probably be fairly dark) and as we have no where to go to do it as most of my friends are under 18 so cant go clubbing and all of our parents are against drug use other then weed so we have no house to do it in either so we're camping out for the night, just wanted to know how this could effect the trip?

So if i was to do ketamine the setting would be dark, probably a little bit cold and would be outdoors. I would also have 6 friends on MDMA so they will be quite energetic and might keep talking to me if that would maybe effect the trip? Im close friends with all of them and every other drug ive used around them i have been comfortable with them. Im also feeling nervous and have butterflies but i am generally happy and excited to experience this drugs effects.

Other drugs i have used is MDMA, Mephedrone, MDA, Salvia and coke, would ketamine give me any feelings similar to any of them drugs?

Also i am thinking about doing MDMA straight after my ketamine trip has ended, is this a good idea or should i just only doing ketamine being my first time using it? I have a gram of ketamine to myself so i have a lot to do, im maybe planning doing a k hole after a couple of trips (this would probably end up being about 3-4am), is that a good idea or should i get more experience with ketamine before i try and k hole?

Thank you for your time reading, could any of the things i mentioned conduce a bad trip or genuinely effect the trip? Im so nervous but so excited to try it out as i have been wanting too for a very long time! =D

I have been doing a pretty decent amount of ketamine as of late so I can answer a few of these. First off K is a dissociative so if you havent done anything from that class (dxm, nitrous, pcp, mxe...) you will not be able to understand what that truly means until you do it. It will make walking difficult, speech slurred at best if not fumbling unable to explain what your thinking at all. That is to say its not that you wont be social you its all so very dependent on the dose too.

The amount of K it takes to become a drooling incoherent wreck (k hole) is surprisingly small. This is why i would strongly recommend a safe and controlled environment the first time. Believe it its not exactly cool to be on the dance floor and get the feeling "i did too much k just then..." because you dont get to stop the k hole from coming and you will most likely be surprised how "easy" it can be to do too much. I would say start with a bump, a small pile of about 50mg as that will show you what the substance is like. Personally i find small doses more conducive to going out because it makes dancing more fun and it makes the whole night hilarious for some reason, at least to me.

I find the k hole to be one of the greatest visual experiences i can have. Its almost like dmt but not as fast it comes with a strange comfort and nice sedation that relaxes you rather then making it seem frightening. I dont really k hole around people though because you go into an anesthetic state so youll be completely non-responsive perhaps drooling... Just kinda a weird look for being around people lol. But if you wanna shoot for the hole the after experiencing low doses i dont think its a bad idea, its a completely difference experience though. Also you wont be able to sleep after it, i cant for 2-3 hours.

But if you do hole, I strongly recommend music. My first real K-holes were to shpongle and it was like they made the CDs for that, i cant believe the things i saw thanks to the sounds they use... Definitely something ill never forget.

Personally I would always prefer to be on the same level as other people - this is especially so with MDMA vs Ketamine as ketamine isn't the most social drug and MDMA... is!

If you must take the ketamine, I would suggest taking the MDMA first and then small amounts of ketamine (20mg bumps, every 15 minutes at the most) later on so you don't miss out on your own party. Really though I would suggest saving it for another time.