Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing drugs after robo-tripping.

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
hello m8s of PD,

i'd like to trip on DXM gels (300-450mg) dosed on the peak of a 'che guevara' tab that tested positive with elrich's reagent tester to a nice purple:).

usually when i trip on DXM i experience an afterglow for around 3 days where i can clearly still feel positive with no anxiety and almost 'constantly high'. weed, tobacco, caffeine and alcohol all intensify the afterglow and this time i'd like to have tripped the day before my birthday.

on my birthday i plan to do cocaine and on the sunday after i plan to take kratom:D.

the DXM and acid trip is on a thursday, birthday on friday and kratom on sunday=D.

i have read that the DXM afterglow is experienced because of an active metabolite, though, i cannot remember the name of it or the source.

my question is, will it be dangerous to consume cocaine and kratom the weekend after i trip on DXM (thursday-friday)?

i figure the active metabolite can still be acting on SE and both cocaine and kratom affect SE i believe.

TL;DR -
how long should one wait to do drugs that affect serotonin after taking DXM? e.g. (MDxx, cocaine, kratom)

In my experiences, I've never taken kratom or cocaine after a DXM trip. I would dose about 1500mg of DXM and be high for the next 5-7 days. But I have taken meth or adderall the day after and I was perfectly fine. But that may just be me. After taking that the day after it kinda just leveled me back out, but you still have that insight from the DXM and that new person feeling. Everything is just beautiful with DXM for me. But I would try and do a little more research before taking those substances after a DXM trip.

hmm, amps and methamps both work heavily on SE so perhaps kratom and cocaine will be a bit easier on the brain.

1500mg is also a very high dose so i'd expect the afterglow to last a while after that but if you can safely consume stimulants them i'm sure what i wish to take shouldn't be too toxic for the days after.

DXO might be the DXM metabolite you are thinking of? Like DXM it is an NRI, and both kratom and cocaine are also...

Might not be an immediate life threatening interaction but it might not be the best idea.. But yes waiting a day is probably a lot less problematic than combining immediately..

I think you'd be skirting the edges since a good amount of the drugs would be metabolized before there would be interaction, but what remains would interact w.r.t. norepinephrin and also some serotonin. I guess 2 days between any of these three is safer, but whether waiting only 1 day can be problematic is unpredictable. A bit of a gamble.

my immediate thought was that it would make both the kratom and the cocaine far more enjoyable because of this active metabolite. the synergy it has with weed, tobacco and alcohol on its own is significantly euphoric.. i was just thinking the cocaine may become overwhelming because of, as you say, the additive effect. i suppose the kratom shouldn't be an issue since i'll be dosing it 2 days later.

i could always take the DXM a couple days earlier, i was just looking forward to bringing in my birthday with a strong trip but i don't wanna have a seizure from using coke after lol. i mean i can always pre-load with a dose of diazepam..