• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Doing coke and taking Adderall

damaged_angel12

Greenlighter
I have access to both. Coke is easy for me to get most of the time but Adderall is cheaper here. My question is this...on the days that I'm out of coke and won't be able to get more for a day or two would Adderall help me with the energy and focus I get from coke? Never taken Adderall before but I was given 2. One is a 25mg xr and the other is a normal release 20mg.

It won't give you the same recreational effects, but if you're simply looking for the energy and focus, it should definitely help. Most people prefer the effects of coke, but that's just a matter of personal preference. I usually get headaches and grind my teeth with amphetamines which is why I prefer coke too. Not everyone gets that but you should keep it in mind.

Thanks Yankee. I have Friday off and have about 1.5 grams of coke left that will last me till then. Plan of trying the Adderall then. Should I start with the normal or the extended release?

Well, Angel, did you ever figure out how to do bumps of your sneeze-inducing stuff at work? General consensus was a strong NO on plastic bullets. Also, too, doing coke on the job. Adderall will help you stay awake on your non-coke days, but you need to be thinking about slowing that habit.

OK, 1.5 grams over four days isn't the stuff of '80's villains, and I know it's an energy-intensive job. But you're using recreational amounts to get through the work day. It's not sustainable.

I don't think it matters what order you try the XR or IR dose when you only have one of each. You said previously you tried meth and hated it, so you may not care for Adderall (it certainly wont replace what you're getting from coke); but it's a much better option for occupational energy, and one you might think about subbing. If nothing else, compare twice-a-day-tops dosing to how often you run to the bathroom to keep the coke going. Each work-place redose is a chance of firing or imprisonment.

Yea I'd have to agree with that. Honestly this may sound pretty stupid, but caffiene works great for energy and focus. If you're using coke for work or even study then id suggest replacing it with something far less addicting. Try different things before using coke or amphetamines. Obviously no one is gonna stop you if you are bent on using it anyways, so please be careful. 1.5 grams over 4 days isn't horrible, but it can get out of hand pretty quick.

Choosing xr or ir shouldn't matter too much since it's a light dose anyways. I guess the only thing I'd suggest is taking the ir first because if you don't like the effects, then it'll wear off quicker. If you plan on taking both together, then I think you should start with the xr and wait at least 2 hours to see how you feel before taking the second.

Scrofula, I haven't figured out how to re dose at work without the bathroom. I have been looking into mixing it with a saline solution in a nose spray.

Oh man, this reminds me of countless runs to the bathroom during a work shift just to snort more blow. A couple of my boys would just snort the shit right in the aisles( warehouse, and no cameras), but I couldn't do it. Too paranoid.

Oh man, this reminds me of countless runs to the bathroom during a work shift just to snort more blow. A couple of my boys would just snort the shit right in the aisles( warehouse, and no cameras), but I couldn't do it. Too paranoid.

Did you find a solution to be able to keep bumping and bit have to use the restroom all the time?

Did you find a solution to be able to keep bumping and bit have to use the restroom all the time?

No, I just used the bathroom. The only thing I can really think of for that is either use a bullet or do the saline solution method.

Well, Angel, did you ever figure out how to do bumps of your sneeze-inducing stuff at work? General consensus was a strong NO on plastic bullets. t.
Just curious, what's wrong with bullets? I haven't used one in years, but the one I had was glass vial, plastic top part and it worked well. Unless you mean because it can be obvious what you're doing but you can easily cover the whole thing with your hand/fingers. Interesting side note I once afcidenatlly caught a 60 something year old lady hitting a bullet in the walk in freezer when I worked at McDonald's. I knew exactly what I saw but just pretendednI didn't. Shit was hilarious.

In terms of using adderall at work, have you considered simply chewing/swallowing them? Really I find the effect to be similar to railing them and obviously less prone to awkward at-work encounters.

Wait, so she wasn't an employee? How'd she sneak into the walk-in freezer? Those 1/10 patties were not protected! The McRib sauce un-secured!

OK, (and besides how they measure out like 1/3rd of a good line) I probably failed at finely dicing and drying the coke before putting it in the bullet. But coke likes to make lumps, which just don't work well with that little plastic doser thing. You may pull up a rock too big to snort out, leading you to jam the thing halfway to your sinuses, and leaving the plastic thoroughly moistened for your next attempt. And then gluing half the stuff to the plastic with your snot.

The plastic scooper thing just doesn't work well, even if you had homogeneous, fine powder. Jostling around in your pocket, sliding against the glass (getting charged), means half would stick firmly to the plastic anyway. Impossible to move either back to the vial or up your nose, while standing coked-out in a nasty club bathroom stall jittery from all the extreme honking you were doing then just opening the bullet up and trying to do lines while the line outside gets longer and angrier--they know what you're doing!--but there's no good surfaces and fuck! you know you're spilling; but comes off readily after putting the thing back in your pocket.

In conclusion they work great as plain old vials.

Oh she was an employee. She worked like 3 or 4 hour shifts 2 or 3 times a week, probably just to get outta the house away from her husband. I knew she was like kinda jumpy and excitable and always eager to run to the freezer if anything was needed. I didn't think anything of any of that until that day, and then it all made sense. I still don't understand why she didn't have her back to the door just in case someone happened to enter. She was facing the door like a dumbass. A drug naive person wouldn't have known what the fuck she was doing though, and that's how I played it off like I didn't realize anything. Her face was like a deer in headlights though, lol.

Think he stopped reading at the title.

Me, I always read every post, right Simco?

Just curious, what's wrong with bullets? I haven't used one in years, but the one I had was glass vial, plastic top part and it worked well. Unless you mean because it can be obvious what you're doing but you can easily cover the whole thing with your hand/fingers. Interesting side note I once afcidenatlly caught a 60 something year old lady hitting a bullet in the walk in freezer when I worked at McDonald's. I knew exactly what I saw but just pretendednI didn't. Shit was hilarious.
Still haven't found a solution for the coke at work but I have found that a 30mg xr Adderall taken on my way to work(hour and 15 min drive) plus a rail when I get to work and another halfway through the day seems to get me through.

Still haven't found a solution for the coke at work but I have found that a 30mg xr Adderall taken on my way to work(hour and 15 min drive) plus a rail when I get to work and another halfway through the day seems to get me through.

Be careful mixing Coke and apmphetamine. Not advised as Coke is hell on you heart as it is, that combo inly worsens it, and could easily lead to a hypertensive crisis.