View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing 4g of psylocybe subaeruginosa

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I've done shrooms in Amsterdam and coz there was so many distractions that it wasn't a deep trip. I'm in a place now where I'm a meth & benzo addict atm and I want to focus stopping and the issues plus. Its been have had psychedelics

When did you last use some form of stimulant or benzos? Couldn't the comedown interfere a little? My first dose of shrooms was 1.6, second 3.5, both were lovely experiences, I would say 4g sounds nice...

Shit man, benzos and meth sounds like a bipolar rollercoaster. I wouldn't recommend jumping straight into 4g, it can be surprisingly intense. Focus less on the dose and more on your setting and intent. Make sure you don't have methamphetamine on hand when you do this trip. (Benzos are less of an issue; at worst they'll basically abort the trip.) Also if you have the money and you're really serious about kicking the habits, maybe look into ibogaine? Strongly advise you do it with a trained professional if you're going to go down that path though.

See if it was up to me, and I was in your shoes, I would maybe hold off on taking them altogether until you get your shit straightened out a bit more. Otherwise, I'd maybe shoot for a lower dosage. I dunno, mushrooms are pretty unpredictable, and if you're in a rough spot in life then they will send you on an introspective journey that may be intense and overwhelming and terrifying and one you may not be prepared for.

I mean in the end do what you want, but 4gs seems way too high. Start with like 2gs or something, tops. You can always take more but never less. Just be safe and don't become the poster child for "don't do drugs" mmkay?