Dogs or Cats????

*Mmeeeeooouuwww*
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

PUSSSSSSYYYYYYYS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
errr... the meowing kind i mean... although the other type... well now thats just another story...
wink.gif

CATS R JUST SO WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dogs like, smell and they slobber and stuff... not that i dun like dogz... i luv all animals... (NO im NOT talking about beastiality...before any of u sick bastards reply
smile.gif
not thinking of any1 in particular of course.. *AHEMmr.stickyAHEM*
smile.gif
)
Cats rule cos they tend to luv their owners and bite everyone else... dogs r just silli and they love everyone
smile.gif
(ok dont start PLURing me about lovvin everyone u guyz :p im selfish ok? i want my pet AALLLLL to myself
smile.gif
)
Luv SaSS
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SassY (edited 13 January 2000).]

OMG im a BLUELIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay... its not that exciting now....
hehee
smile.gif

*jumps up and down* no, really... im not excited!
errr....

I like all animals...
I've had dogs and cats..my dad has a dog and
he's like my sibbling once i got mad at him and for a couple days he would not even look at me he would just walk by with his head down so one day i got sick of it and i was like ok you win im sorry bear he stopped and looked at me and then came running over and jumped on me and started trying to lick me
it was kinda neat...
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

And here I wasn't even going to read this thread...look what I've been missing out on.
Ruru...the funniest thing about your post is that mona already rubs me and strokes me and cuddles up to me...and she calls me apples. God!! I'm ready for some dirty replies with that one but it's true....you should see her when she's on G.
wink.gif
I just cost more to feed than a cat so she won't keep me.
BWAHAHAHAHA
This totally out of control now
smile.gif

Sticky....this is when I lament the fact that I lost all my profile details. I'm still a fair way behind you...and far ahead of mona...but I'm heading into addiction status...and catching up to Motab since he hasn't been around for while. *And* I hold down a full time job. God knows how.
Oh, by the way....I am most definitely a cat person. Burmese especially. Unfortunately cats don't mix well with budgies (a small parakeet native to Australia for all you American types...yes...a bird
smile.gif
hee hee being a smart arse just in case) and I love my littleboy more than anything. He's just the cutest. So no cat for me right now.
miss apple
Oh, completely off topic but I just have to say how much I love 'Flutterby' by Sandra Collins...it just happens to be on the radio and I just happen to be in a typing mood (hmmm I noticed says Mr Sticky
smile.gif
) so I thought I'd tell you all about it.
And I couldn't help but edit it...I had to...
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 13 January 2000).]

CATS
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

HEY! I'm not THAT bad on G am I??? Really???
Apples...hmmm...didn't Pillcat have to seperate us on Saturday? Did she send us to another room?
Oh, and I DO believe it takes TWO to tango my dear....you love to be stroked...in fact, I can hear you purring like a lawn mower RIGHT NOW!
Apples, STOP!

I love dogs I have a 100lb black lab at the house right now he's so playful but he will bite if told to. I hate fucking cats the way they act I hate everything about them, it don't help to be allergic to them either and I have finally graduated from new memeber, you should name your cat bomber.
PLUR
what goes up must come down no not me clowns.
[This message has been edited by XmarXthespot (edited 13 January 2000).]

PUP-PUP-PUPPY POWER!
My dog was born a speeder...he just doesnt stop, and wakes you up at 3am because he wants to play, and seems to chew through alot of tennis balls for a dog his size (2 a week usually)! hes a gorgeous Tenterfield Terrier btw (also known as a mini foxie) and as far as I know, he is also a vegetarian by choice, because if you give him a choice between a nice juicy yummy steak or a salad/celery, he goes for the salad! dogs are just like their owners! hehehe
smile.gif

But now I live in the city and I couldnt take him with me and I miss him so very much and catch the train up north as much as possible just to play with him and cuddle him and curl up on the couch with him!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

You can learn these things from your dog: to love children, to drink plenty of water, to be a dependable friend, to express pleasure when treated well, to guard faithfully the interests of those who care for you, and to be faithful until death
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

2 dawgs and two kats
There the balance has been acheived.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Bliss Bliss...(st) >ate of mind...I'm BLiSSed.!/
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr fEElINg. ThERe are sOMe thINgs you can't hIDe!
"I wANt to kNOw wHAt yOUr thINkINg. TELl me wHAts on yOUr mINd!"

I like cats the best. I have a adorable black kitty named Marty. He is so loving and perfect.
Astrix

Cats - mainly because they are low maintenance. And so soft and cuddly
smile.gif

Nothing against dogs...I love them too, but they require much more attention than I can give...
luv2luv...my cat drinks a TON of water (esp. from the toilet when the top's not down)...he also occasionally takes showers with me! Crazy, huh...
wink.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Ahh........... maybe cats aren't so bad afterall! Damn!! I liked hating them!! O.K - I'm comprimising - I only like kittens!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Also - no other animal looks more angelic while sleeping than a cat or kitten...who's with me on that?
**staring at her sleeping kitty in awe**
smile.gif

------------------
E PLURibus unum

Hate them both!
I actually know this girl who likes to pleasure her cat with her tongue...she's completly hetero but doesn't mind likin' pussy. very weird!