Dogs or Cats????

luv2luv

Bluelighter
Another fun survey..........
Are you a cat lover or a dog lover??
Dogs kick ass!! Cats suck(just the cats, not the people who love em)
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Dogs without a doubt
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

Definetly dogs. I've got two of them as well. They are my children! Spoilt rotten
smile.gif

Well, I like Chinese and Vietnamese food.
No flames, just a little humor.
Actually, I love them both. I just generally like animals...and no disgusting comments from the peanut gallery!
------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Cats
I like my animals to be able to throw strops
wink.gif
and have superiority complexes.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

Fucking hell Sticky....you're posting as much as me..and that's one hell of an achievement.
For me, I have 2 dogs, but *sniff* I have to leave them here when I move out. SO I'm gonna get me a little tiny baby kitten.
I can't wait! I've never owned a cat before. I thought about getting a rabbit, but they smell...and then I thought about a ferret (adj talked me out of it
smile.gif
) and dogs are just too much responsibilty for my poor student ass...( I know, I know all pets require responsibility, but at least you don't have to walk a cat)
So, I am hereby holding a poll...what should I name my pussy? oops..I mean kitten?
Best answer gets first stroke. GOD! what's gotten into me today?????
wink.gif

lol
smile.gif

mona.

Umm...mona? I think we know why you don't have a long term relationship.
smile.gif

I almost couldn't finish that line...I'm sorry mona, I just couldn't let it go. Pleeeeeease forgive me
frown.gif

Go ahead, take a shot at me...I won't swing back...(yet)...
wink.gif

I post "as much as" you? Click on my user profile icon above this message and you will see just how pathetic I really am...
smile.gif

------------------
I can't stand the itching but I don't mind the swelling...

Daaaamn. Mona *does* need sex! *duck*
smile.gif

I like both cats and dogs, but I'll just have to go with dogs coz I'm so allergic to cats that if I'm around em too long I can't breathe.. It entirely sucks ass. Coz cats are cool. And hanging out at the houses of friends who own cats is cool. Woe is me!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Dogs rule!!
------------------

HEY! ummm YEAH!
I really have nothing to say, I asked for it all as soon as I pressed 'submit'.
I just get into funny little moods where everything that comes into my head then falls out of my mouth is DIRTY.
It has NOTHING to do with me needing sex. ABSOLUTELY nothing. I've just always had a dirty mind.
I guess you people just bring out the best in me?
I'm still after a name for my..uuuhh..cat though!
lol..turns out I *did* have something to say.
*sigh* then again...the only time I DON'T, is when I have something stuffed inside my mouth.
MR STICKY! I meant FOOD!

Mona - I say you name your kitten "Hello" - see Rob's newest post!! Haha!!
------------------

I love them both equally and unconditionally
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

But I also feel that dogs do not belong in apartments unless they are reall small dogs, dogs need there excercise and freedom and its hard to get that in an apartment and being walked 3 times a day on a leash
So I have a kitty right now, hence why I love to play in the Liter box alot LOL mmmeeeooowwwwww
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

As far as a name Mona, I dont know if you want me to name your cat, mine is named Nemi, Where the hell did that one come from
smile.gif
smile.gif
Let me see......how about apples, than miss apples will always be around you LOL
and you can rub her, and stroke her and cuddle up with her LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
heheheh what a wierd mode I am in tonite LOL
Peace to yaz all.................RuRu

I am allergic to cats, so dogs all the way!
Especially puppies, they are more amused at little things than most of us are when we are in that special world and see lit up glowsticks. Maybe puppies were born rolling...hmmmm
smile.gif

Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

I have a cat, but I'm still undecided as to which pet I prefer.
Cats are soft and can be pleasant, but they always give off a vibe that they need you less than you need them. Much as I love my cat, she often seems like little more than a walking/sleeping furniture piece.
Dogs are playful and think the world of their owners, but they require a lot more attention and care than cats. At least cats have a mostly indepedent, occasional presence.

Well to put a whole different spin on this one my pet is a beautiful 1300 lb Thoroughbred
smile.gif
And a Potbellied Pig
smile.gif

oh by the way thoroughbred=HORSE

i like both really.. but nothing can compare the look in a dogs eyes when you come home *sigh*
i miss my dog, he passed away 3 months ago from some evil neurochemical thing. he was very sweet and very loving, and always mischievious
his name was Bandit, and he was a champion belgian turveren.. i miss him alot
frown.gif

k im gettin misty here
GrimmE

KItties rock my world!
redface.gif
) *giggles* i ahve too of my own....best friends i could ever have...and ooo sooo intellegent......
*puuuurs*
*winks*
aymi

CATS
smile.gif

iv grown up with cats all my life so naturally that would be my answer!!
they are self cleaning, dont smell! and are very playfull.... what more could ya want?!!
=]