• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants doggy meth

Asherz

Greenlighter
Somone bought a bag of crystal meth about 5 big shards> One of the shards the seccond biggest looked the same as the others but was not the same. It burned very quickly and when liquified turned browm then went black. produced hardly any smoke which in fact was to harsh to inhale and it tasted really odd. Anyone know anythign about the matter.

Did it taste sweet? Sounds like it could have been a big sugar crystal.

Unfortunately, BL does not allow substance ID, as it really could have been anything.

we got some "free" meth recently and it turned out to be rock salt.

buyer beware.

Yep...it wasn't meth. That's enough information to know the dealer should be dealt with severely or that you need to go elsewhere assuming the asshole is protected or able to protect themselves. Back when our beat cops were crooked violent drunks you could get away with hurting people like that dealer and no one would care, may in fact buy you a beer. Times have changed and that prick now has rights.

I think you meant dodgy meth, not doggy meth which sounds something like catnip. Or maybe autocorrect struck again.

I was interested to learn what kind of meth that doggies were smoking nowadays. I thought my pup looked spun the other day when he was chasing his tail, I told him to stop hanging out with the strays from down the street they are nothing but trouble.

Lol, tweaker beagles and strung out Chihuahuas clogging up the health system.