• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

doggies and undercovers finally hitting the streets of SA

These doggies were useless on sat at a large event in ADL. They were running around in circles on hind legs at one point. Dunno if anyone got busted by them, but they walked five metres past me an right past my wife and her friend at one point and didn't flinch.

Good looking dogs though, chocolate labbies and i don't even like dogs that much

so in other words even if u look totally offchops and pinging so hard ur jaw is shattering as long as your not danger to your self or community, they cna't do shit?

:D

lol probably better just to keep a low profile hey?

But as a rule, no, but don't plur out at them or anything and you should be right

Got sniffed on the weekend at an event on saturday, dog must of had a blocked nose or sumthing? because it didnt pick up on the goodies in my opposite pocket :D

Drug USER SWIM 2 : COPPERS 0

Did hear of a fair few unlucky people though..

@p i l l s:
Yeh saw one guy get dragged off by the coppers. Saw another person do the bolt (eventually caught obviously). And one of my friends said her friend got caught too =S. The thing is though all these three guys were done by actually getting caught by the cops, not the puppies.

Also, you were sniffed? Did you use any concealing method or just a baggie? My process was a week long. lol.

I am really confused about this !?!?! I thought mdma was not sniffable!

that it didn't have a smell in pill form ?!?!? how the hec can dogs sniff it ?

Am I wrongly informed ?

I thought that it was very odourless ?

so maybe the cops saw suspicion = and the dogs didn't smell anyting! ? ? ? ?

^ You are wrong, MDMA is able to be smelt out. I think that the dogs are also trained to sniff for common binders and fillers use in pressing the pills, not sure about that one but they can mos def smell MDMA.

You may be thinking of LSD, which as far as I know cannot be sniffed in the quantities most people carry it around in.

I was having a conversation about this with another friend today and we were saying that surely the dogs would be trained to detect a certain level of said drug (be that MDMA, fillers/binders, LSD, etc.). Otherwise, at certain events wouldn't the dog be constantly detecting drugs?

For example, what if the dog was walking passed someone, at the same time someone with drugs was walking passed. Happens to be a wind, and the dog detects drugs on the wrong person. I guess in the end it wouldn't matter too much because (presumably) the innocent person is, in fact, innocent. lol. My point though is that what if there is a lot of people with drugs on them (say, Hindley) and the wind was to pick up these smells and blow them all around. Wouldn't the dog be constantly detecting drugs?

So my theory is, the dogs are trained to detect drugs at a certain level (of 'smellness' lol) and if one was to take precautions to minimise this and if one was able to take this down the that level (or below) it would be possible to disguise it. ???. Say, a couple of pills (~2).

Or is this just wishful thinking? =D Thoughts?

Some of the dogs aren't trained in detecting any substances. They are merely used to instill fear which the handlers are well trained to interpret.

So my theory is, the dogs are trained to detect drugs at a certain level (of 'smellness' lol) and if one was to take precautions to minimise this and if one was able to take this down the that level (or below) it would be possible to disguise it. ???. Say, a couple of pills (~2).

Or is this just wishful thinking? =D Thoughts?

Looks difficult

SOKKS-MPTS™ Drugs contains the equivalent of one gram of drugs dissolved in 80 million gallons of water.

About two weeks ago me and my mate ran into some cops with a dog, the dog even sniffed my friends pocket as we walked straight past .... but no one stopped (us or them) and we kept on walking.

Were we just lucky?

About two weeks ago me and my mate ran into some cops with a dog, the dog even sniffed my friends pocket as we walked straight past .... but no one stopped (us or them) and we kept on walking.

Were we just lucky?

Maybe you got one of those 'scare-tactic' dogs? Or my theory, the were so much 'drug smell' floating around the pup was confused? (I like this theory. lol)

I would also like to hear from peeps from the other states and how they dealt with the introduction of the dogs.....

Mine was just in a single baggie, but i made sure no residue was left on it, and when i got the out the baggie i never touched the actual pill with my hands. Funny thing is i was acutally gettin my pill out when he sniffed my opposite pocket, i couldnt believe i didnt get done. It all happened so quick, i looked back and the dog was walking off.
With the theory on the 'fear' that may be true cause i never saw it coming, only saw the dog when it was sniffing me, so had time to fret it, heart nearly jumped out of my chest when i realised what just happened.
Everyone was just telling eveyone to stay in the packed rave crowds, cause the dog couldnt go in those bits as it would have gone nuts at everyone, plus it was arm to arm with about 1000 people
Funny thing is though, the dogs wernt at the doors, so the cops wanted u to bring it all in then the dogs were unleashed about 30mins into it, and as there were no pass outs, once ur in with it ur stuffed.

Any idea on numbers being caught, they really must of lucked out or dogs caught them while they where fresh.

^^ thats very interesting that the dogs were inside the event, not at the doors. in NSW it had always been unwritten policy that dogs are always out the front but not allowed inside because when people see them coming inside they drop whatever they have left therefore leading to a big increase in (unessacary) overdoses. however in saying that, it appears that the former harm minimisation policy of no dogs inside could be changing. at a recent festivle in sydney mates reported seeing quiet a few dogs inside doing the rounds. if this is to become the status quo in sydney (and it sounds like adl too) this is a very poor and dangerous policy indeed

I totally agree cudds. This is in no way 'harm minimisation'. If anything it's encouraging people take a greater risk by droppin' as many as possible before they get in.
Adelaide's just got another few dogs (4 or 3 in total) a few weeks ago, hence the increase of people seeing them. So far I haven't seen them inside any clubs, maybe due to the decrease in space or a greater likelihood of the dogs freaking out. I know they are intensely trained but in the end they are still animals!.
However in events they seem to be not only at the entrances but also walking around inside.

Yeah its sucks there making it so much unsafer now, what happen to letting people rave in a controlled environment? one of my mates was very close to being hospitalized. His own fault really but who can blame him, dropped all 5 at once when he saw the dogs coming his way, sad but it seems alot of people did this. I just couldnt believe how many people were off tap lining up at lunch time lol.
I was convinced the dogs were going to be at the door, but they proved me otherwise. I think its so most will go 'sweet no dogs, bring in plenty' then not even half hour later the hounds were unleashed