• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dog bones

anglwng82

Greenlighter
My friends and I were sick of monkeys so we went on an ecstasy search and came across dog bone shaped pills. I took 1 1/2 my boyfriend took 2 and it was the best roll ever.=D it was a different type of roll it was more about being relaxed and seeing, hearing and feeling everything around you. It also made me laugh really hard everything seemed funnier that it really is. My friends had the same reaction to it also. We all had troubled sleeping and had an upset stomach the next day but we didn't feel as bad as we did with monkeys. Had anyone taken these before and what could be in them to make the roll feel that good. We have only had red and green with spots in them

its hard to say...
but just based on the reputation of cutouts, i automatically assume that theyre all pipes.
and like JS said, it doesnt sound like mdma tbh.
get yourself a test kit, thats the only way to know for sure

See if you can get some more and do a pillreports of them on pillreports. Also I would be very cautious buying a pill shaped like a bone, i've seen dog worming pills shaped like little bones before.

god, I hate ignorant people, let me guess, they're triple stacked heroin based?

This made my day. I never actually write on BL but i had to. Man... I literally LOL'd at this. I remember stupid ass people trying to convince me x pills were cut with coke and heroin. Yes, there ARE proven documents on PR of heroin found in pills but theres only like one in history. Anyway, I was googling dog-bone pills because my GF said she did a blue one one time and it was real x but i started laughing because I know better and knew it was probably a pipe.