• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOET / Nitrous - First Time / Some Exp - Perplexing Somethingness

I can't believe this experience happened going on 2 years ago now. Time fucking flies...

I still want to try a higher dose sometime. But then again, I still haven't tried a higher dose of DOPr, and that is ahead on the list as I'm 99% certain it will be a great experience. DOXs are harder to do these days than when I was younger. :p

I can't believe this experience happened going on 2 years ago now. Time fucking flies...

I still want to try a higher dose sometime. But then again, I still haven't tried a higher dose of DOPr, and that is ahead on the list as I'm 99% certain it will be a great experience. DOXs are harder to do these days than when I was younger. :p
That's right old man! :D

Godamn how do you guys get all these awesome drugs?! (rethorical question in line with the rule) :D

The drug fairy... every time I lose a drug, she visits me at night when I'm sleeping and puts another drug under my pillow. She's still making up for the stash my ex-wife made me flush back in 2010.

The drug fairy... every time I lose a drug, she visits me at night when I'm sleeping and puts another drug under my pillow. She's still making up for the stash my ex-wife made me flush back in 2010.
Haha we sure have something in common. :D To this day I am mad at the staff for deleting the picture of my flushed collection back in 2006. Was supposed to be a true turning point in life lol.
https://www.google.de/search?q=drug+collection&tbm=isch Remember that one?