• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Doesn’t matter what I do I just can’t sleep for going in 3 weeks now

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
I don’t know what else to do. I work out heavily and not before bed at all. I eat three meals a day and not too late. I turned off all screens. You name it I probably did it.

I’ve also tried Clonidine and tonight is my first night trying lithium and still. At first it started with nights only being 4 hours then 3 hours and eventually no hours sleep none at all. Then Saturday I got Clonidine and thought it was it but I also smoked weed and i slept. Maybe the combo would work but not really something I’m trying to do every day.

I honestly dunno what to do. Even been using l theanine.

I don’t know what else to do. I work out heavily and not before bed at all. I eat three meals a day and not too late. I turned off all screens. You name it I probably did it.

I’ve also tried Clonidine and tonight is my first night trying lithium and still. At first it started with nights only being 4 hours then 3 hours and eventually no hours sleep none at all. Then Saturday I got Clonidine and thought it was it but I also smoked weed and i slept. Maybe the combo would work but not really something I’m trying to do every day.

I honestly dunno what to do. Even been using l theanine.

Theanine was very stimulating for me.

Melatonin people swear by it. Start out small like a half a milligram. And go up from there.