• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Does zolpiclone show up on a 16 panel drug test..?

I have researched this literally everywhere and I can’t find an answer
It shouldn't. It doesn't have the structure of a benzodiazepine and it doesn't have metabolites with the structure of a benzodiazepine.

And I can't find any references that zopiclone gives a false benzodiazepine result. However, I did find that naproxen sodium can cause a false positive for benzodiazepines. There are five or six other substances that are known to cause false positives for benzodiazepines but it didn't include zopiclone.

I don't think you have to worry about it, but you could buy a 16 panel test that includes benzodiazepines from Amazon for relatively cheap.

Sorry but when I got tested for safety sensitive work, the panel was like 8 drugs or something. What do they test for in a 16 panel test?

My current test includes

Kratom
ETG - alcohol
Tramadol
K2 - synthetic weed

And all the normal stuff. I think I passed, the kid drug testing me is a straight dickhead. May catch a charge

My current test includes

Kratom
ETG - alcohol
Tramadol
K2 - synthetic weed

And all the normal stuff. I think I passed, the kid drug testing me is a straight dickhead. May catch a charge

May I ask who or what this test was for?

I've heard pain clinics test for kratom now. Just wondering if kratom is going to become standard on other types of tests.

I don't know about the OP but when I did mine, I dod it as a pre-access measure to a safety sensitive site. You were not allowed on site until your results came back negative, even for THC, which is legal here.

May I ask who or what this test was for?

I've heard pain clinics test for kratom now. Just wondering if kratom is going to become standard on other types of tests.

This is what my clinic is using for my sublocade shot, not sure why a legal substance like Kratom would bother them anyways but maybe because of potential interactions with bupe.

This is what my clinic is using for my sublocade shot, not sure why a legal substance like Kratom would bother them anyways but maybe because of potential interactions with bupe.
Do they care if you test positive for weed?

Do they care if you test positive for weed?

No I don’t think they’ll refuse the shot unless you fail for an opiate or opioid. I don’t know for sure cause I haven’t failed but even if I did for anything besides an opiate they still would give it

No I don’t think they’ll refuse the shot unless you fail for an opiate or opioid. I don’t know for sure cause I haven’t failed but even if I did for anything besides an opiate they still would give it
My brother in law lost his job working construction because he tested positive for weed. Tells you how some ppl think.

As someone who has hired a lot of people before, our business requests a pre-access medical. The results are sent to me as the hiring manager. Usually if it's just weed in their blood, I look the other way. Why is it any of my business that my employee smokes up on the weekend?

My brother in law lost his job working construction because he tested positive for weed. Tells you how some ppl think.

As someone who has hired a lot of people before, our business requests a pre-access medical. The results are sent to me as the hiring manager. Usually if it's just weed in their blood, I look the other way. Why is it any of my business that my employee smokes up on the weekend?

That’s crazy unless he had a driving obligation. I’ve worked in construction my whole life alcohol and weed is usually almost a requirement. Like 50% of construction workers drink or smoke.

In the blue collar field you’re either an alcoholic, a drug addict or your sober there’s not much in between

That’s crazy unless he had a driving obligation. I’ve worked in construction my whole life alcohol and weed is usually almost a requirement. Like 50% of construction workers drink or smoke.

In the blue collar field you’re either an alcoholic, a drug addict or your sober there’s not much in between
He didn't have a driving obligation. He was building stuff. Apparently they had an asshole boss who hated the scene of his workers going to the dispensary near by on their break. He called a drug test, and my brother in law tested positive only for THC, yet they let him go.