• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does your tone of voice change when you're rolling hard?

Mandy303

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I was wondering if this is a common thing when rolling hard? What are your experiences? I often find myself whispering in a softly softly voice like some kind of naughty child who's telling deep dark secrets like it's going out if fashion!
I've come across another roller like this and his voice gets high pitched and whispery, I think it's brilliant. =D

I've noticed at times my voice would seem lower when rolling but it could also very well be because of altered perception of sound

I've noticed at times my voice would seem lower when rolling but it could also very well be because of altered perception of sound

Yep, it's important to consider that how we are perceiving sound is changed, independent of the actual physical properties of the sound. I can't say I've noticed much difference in the pitch of my speech, I'm just far more excitable and warming to others.

Never experienced anything like this, just forget what I'm talking about mid sentence or find myself unable to tell if I was just talking to someone.

Never experienced anything like this, just forget what I'm talking about mid sentence or find myself unable to tell if I was just talking to someone.
Thats when you know your rolling hard!

But ive noticed my ex girls voice would sound different when we rolled. i never really talk when i take mdma so i dont notice anything about my voice.

Hey, I'd just like to clarify, I'm not talking about the MDMA changing my tone, but rather I change my tone and pitch when I'm on it ;-)

It just feels right to speak softly softly. Maybe in just a weirdo!

Ah that's what you mean. Yeah I do this as well, I think it's because soft spoken words sound better to yourself when rolling. In some way it feels good to speak softly. You're not a weirdo, or we both are weirdos that's also possible =D

Yeah. My voice is much softer and noticeably lighter (I'm a girl) when I'm on MDMA - the higher the dose the more it changes. Also if I'm really high and euphoric, I unintentionally make this weird moaning sound every once in a while (happens on both MDMA and LSD). It's impossible to make the sound when I'm sober...

I unintentionally make this weird moaning sound every once in a while

Good lord, reading that brought back some memories of me making weird kind of sex moaning noises around people when I accidentally took high doses... Haha.

I don't recall ever changing my tone of voice when rolling. If I felt I had to try and hide something that n perhaps I would.

As for the sex like sounds, hahaha. Kinda weird and can easily give people around you the wrong impression. Although it would certainly be entertaining!

Yeah. My voice is much softer and noticeably lighter (I'm a girl) when I'm on MDMA - the higher the dose the more it changes. Also if I'm really high and euphoric, I unintentionally make this weird moaning sound every once in a while (happens on both MDMA and LSD). It's impossible to make the sound when I'm sober...

LOL I can relate to this, I'm a Guy and I even have the occasional grunt/moan of satisfaction. Or the occasional "ooohhh fuuuck" whilst rolling, my little brother does too. Its just that feeling of "pure ecstasy" which the drug derrives its name from hahaha. As for tone of voice, I speak much softer and calmer, just like a very soothing tone.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if this is a common thing when rolling hard? What are your experiences? I often find myself whispering in a softly softly voice like some kind of naughty child who's telling deep dark secrets like it's going out if fashion!
I've come across another roller like this and his voice gets high pitched and whispery, I think it's brilliant. =D

lol i defintely get this too. also i talk really fast to the point where nobody has any idea what the fuck i said