• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does your libido change when on Molly?

ForeverInTheDeep

Greenlighter
I am doing these posts as a young woman, so honestly, I am trying to look out for my safety when I experiment. I've heard that there can be issues with girls getting raped on molly (or taken advantage of) since you're supposed to get hyper sexual on it. Is this true?

Girls don't really get hypersexual but inhibitions fall away, and because everything feels so nice and people are so lovely you are much more easily tempted.
Also making love feels just so perfect. But many men on mdma find they have less interest in sex.
If you are worried about this, do it in all girl environment (but don't forget your vibrator). ;)

But from your perspective, is it basically just like getting a jolt of happiness?
I would say it's a little more then a "jolt" (read my sarcasm). There's some good stickies in the directory looking for questions about the experience. Much more detailed info then you get by posting this
Type of question.

The experience is not really a jolt more like a wave, being physical is really nice, stroking, hugging, kissing, caressing everything, sexual is an extension, but as I said if you are worried about predatory behaviour do it in private with your girlfriends or gayfriends

Molly kills your libido, you can't get hard or cum. I wouldn't be worried about that kind of predatory behavior. But if you get too physical with someone you don't know, you'll both be really embarrassed the next day.

Molly kills your libido, you can't get hard or cum. I wouldn't be worried about that kind of predatory behavior. But if you get too physical with someone you don't know, you'll both be really embarrassed the next day.
lol "we just met but I think im in love with you, but your on it too so you tell me you love me too, wake up in the mornin like what the fuck we do? I gotta go bitch you know i got stuff to do, cause if I get caught cheatin then im stuck with you"

"So let's enjoy let the X destroy, our spinal cords, so it aint a straight line no more" Fyi molly does not actually fuck up your spine

lol "we just met but I think im in love with you, but your on it too so you tell me you love me too, wake up in the mornin like what the fuck we do? I gotta go bitch you know i got stuff to do, cause if I get caught cheatin then im stuck with you"
fucking gold this =D cracked me right up. Started hearing the words in his voice by the time the second sentence started