View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does Yohimbe Make You Trip?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I read on this site that it causes hallucinations. Here's the thing, there's this drink I had earlier that had it in it. I just randomly drank one since it was on erowid I saw. I didn't trip, just felt more energetic. Now that I saw you can hallucinate off it, I'm thinking of just guzzling a shitload of the drinks to see what happens. To be honest, I'd be willing to try pretty much anything, and if it's just sitting on the shelf, why pass it up you know =D Is this a good idea, and is it hallucinogenic or just a stimulant. I thought it was just a stimulant which makes it nothing more than a strong/good energy drink. On the other hand, if high doses makes you trip, it's waaaaaaay more interesting to me =D I don't really rule out the possibility, since morning glories get the job done pretty well =D Honestly, I've had amazing, profound, life changing experiences with those things......... the fact that they are legal flower seeds doesn't detract from the enlightenment of them that's for sure =D The stuff is amazing and potentially life changing, I love those little things =D

stick to Morning Glory

Yeah, even though I'm in kind of a shitty position right now, at least I know with that I won't die from it =D It's "safe" as far as psychoactives goes, just not easy going down 8) I can manage their amazing and culinarily excellent "flavor" though, some people do have problems in that department though for sure. Other than that, it's pretty good if that's the sort of effects you're going for =D