• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed feel different to schizophrenic people?

Does weed feel different to different people?

Schizophrenic people all have different personalities, attitudes, mind-sets, symptoms, meds etc. They're not all one and the same.

Does weed feel different to different people?

Schizophrenic people all have different personalities, attitudes, mind-sets, symptoms, meds etc. They're not all one and the same.
I agree. A friend of mine was Schizophrenic and he did smoke pot when he was alive. He just would get high; but he didn't smoke all the time or all that much later in life.

I knew a schz guy years ago, great artist, who smoked constantly. He said it kept him sane. I have n idea what that meant, but it kept him out of the hospital and in the studio. When he got arrested for possession and sent to city lockup for a week, he lost his shit and ended up in psych ward for a month and a half. Came out gorked on Stelazine and Seroquel, could barely talk, stopped taking that shit, started smoking again, and within a month was painting and living life "normally". As normal as a he could be because he still heard voices and had delusions, but he was relatively functional all things considered.

I have mild schizophrenia ( MILD, no hallucinations or voices) and I smoke every day to stay "grounded". It just kinda keeps me level. I do feel like I get more stoned then my friends when we smoke, we will share a gram joint and everyone wants to go out and do shit, and I'm just smacked. I've NEVER had a bad experience with marijuana, however some of the more intense psychedelics are a no no.

^i'm the opposite, i'm diagnosed schizoaffective and i have a great time on dissociatives and lsd but weed sometimes makes me hear voices and people outside my door and shit.

^i'm the opposite, i'm diagnosed schizoaffective and i have a great time on dissociatives and lsd but weed sometimes makes me hear voices and people outside my door and shit.
I can handle a few hits of acid and I love high doses K and Dust, but the 2C and NBOMe series make me lose it.

I HAVE SZAFFECTIVE DISORDER AND HELL NO IT THROWS ME INTO A MINI PSYCHOSIS. I WISHED i COULD SMOKE IT BUT IT'S LIKE HAVING A VERY BAD TRIP.

No I'm schizophrenic and its just weed. You get your little weed high and thats that. I'm sure somebody with a psychosis (illness of the mind) their psychosis would change because drugs alter your state of mind. So yeah somebody with a psychosis is going to feel different than somebody without a psychosis whether they're hgh or not. This is pure science folks dont hate or eliminate

edit: not watching video above but yeah when I was schizophrenic smoking spice daily doing meth I smoked a gram of 20x salvia in like half an hour for fun.

edit2: I don't actually have schizophrenia I have shit doctors who fuck off and diagnose like children putting the right shaped block in a fucking box of shaped holes

a lot of the people i know with mental health issues love weed. though it can certainly bring out their psychosis, if handled properly it can also calm them down while having a particularly bad day. i'm speaking mainly of manic depressives and schizophrenics.

I am schizofrenic and have loved weed since age 13. smoked all day everyday. Now I'm on probation and smoke spice, and have to hit the sweet spot where you can't get much more euphoria just paranoia. I try to smoke as fast as possible because it seems you build a tolerance 5 minutes into the session. This is when I stop.
I absolutely love cannabinoids and can't imagine life without them. I also had a schizophrenic friend who was a weed fiend. Can't explain why

I stopped smoking marijuana recently it just stopped having a calming effect and started to cause more paranoia. I pretty much felt like everyone was out to get me, even people I have been friends with for a very long time. I gave up on sobriety once three weeks ago thinking it would be ok since I was at a house with some friends. I took a very small dab after not smoking for over a month, the paranoia, anxiety, and rapid thinking came back. I hopped in the car and left to go home, then I thought my roommates would call the cops on me and I would go back to the psyche ward. I kept driving I had to get away from those people that where following me (I now know they where just commuting). I drove around for almost 2 hours until I came back into my mind enough to be able to convince myself to go home. Nobody ever got me (thank god) and that experience has convinced me to never smoke marijuana at least not for years to come. Oddly enough if I eat edibles it doesnt exacerbate my symptoms.