• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does vagina appearance matter?

It has to look nice. I'm not going to put my dick in anything that looks ugly.

For me, yeah but it's not a dealbreaker. I don't find loose lips AKA beef curtains attractive and that darker brown skin around the crease or surrounding the area of the vagina that you typically find in latina or darker asian woman also doesn't really appeal to me, these woman also tend to have more purple vagina lips which is a combo I don't find the least appealing, though I'd still fuck it. No it's not dark purple but those with experience sleeping with latinas and certain types of asians like cambodians or philippinos will know what I'm talking about.

Don't get me wrong, pussy is pussy but I do have some preferences. I like a nice tight pink, plump vagina. Not plump as in from a fat chick but some girls have an idk...fatter vagina, is juicy the right word? Haha anyways, for most guys it's not a problem that crosses their mind.

Last edited:
It has to look nice. I'm not going to put my dick in anything that looks ugly.

Welcome to BL and im not trying to fuck with you, just questioning the accuracy of this statement. The outer composition of a vigina likley has almost nothing to do with the physical pleasure achieved while having sex with a woman, sure, 4 many men, the feeling of her wet lips sliding fantastically around the base and foundation of the penus is hot as shit, but the overall the sensation of penetration is not really affected.

Most of the pleasure comes from two sources IMHO. The brain and the attraction and anticipation combine on one front. The second comes from a combination of friction, which is very dependent on style and degree of erection, and temperature.

From what I have seen.. what a pussy looks like may be relevant in a mans mind, but not even close to relevant enough to prevent them from not fucking it. IMHO truth. So I call BS with this statement.

IDGAF unless there's something abnormal that would lead me to believe disease was present.

I suppose to what degree.

Pics?

Its probably not a deal breaker. I don't think I have ever thought to myself "damn that pussy looks weird, im not fucking her again. "

Now smell on the other hand. Butterscotch yo, its the best. But seriously vagina smell matters.

Also I would say the major factor with vaginas are whether or not it's tight.

Another issue I have is whether or not a woman can handle my cock. If she bitches about feeling it up in her guts and ribs I get kinda annoyed. I give a woman some time to get used to it but if full penetration is something that is complained about or off limits I am done with her.

Yeah it does.. If it's all red looking with nasty razor bumps & pimples on it. I'm like Ehhhh! You need to grow a bush & trim the hair length with scissors (leave the razor alone).

So, appearance does matter :)

Big camel toe pussies are sometimes off putting, and like already has been said, as long as they are clean and don't smell, I am cool..;)

So, you're saying vagina smell matters :) I don't mind some funk, but only if I'm attracted to the woman. If I'm not attracted to you, I don't want to smell or taste your funk :D

Last edited:
Roast beef... That's the term I was looking for.

I will not go down on that.

Sex? Yeah.

But I prefer a bush anyway so that is more visible than the actual bag anyway. (Or at least more prominent)

As long as it is super hairy and doesn't smell like a rotten dumpster in July, you should be good to go.