View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does this syrup contain only DXM?

raverman

Greenlighter
I've looked around and this seems to be the only local DXM cough syrup around. From the looks of it this stuff is pure, but I need experienced opinions on that. Any help would be much appreciated as I don't want any ingredients that would be bad like Acetaminophen or Guaifenesin, especially in high doses.

(Note: This is the children's version of the syrup, as far as I know the adult version is the same with twice as much DXM.

eoMX63F.jpg

F9IVowO.jpg

ilGzYwh.jpg

Chug it. And the worst that GUAFANSINe will do is cause nausea.... Some people, like me, are totally unaffected by GUAFANSINe (I've taken up to 20g without issues). GUAF is not comparable to TYLENOLe, which will cause liver failure and death.

Chug it. And the worst that GUAFANSINe will do is cause nausea.... Some people, like me, are totally unaffected by GUAFANSINe (I've taken up to 20g without issues). GUAF is not comparable to TYLENOLe, which will cause liver failure and death.

I'd rather err on the side of caution with something like this.

I would edit the title if I knew how. Just to clarify, I want to know if there is any additives in this brand of syrup that would be harmful in high quantities. It seems like there is only one medicinal ingredient but I can't be too sure.

Too many people do stuff like take boxes of Triple Cs and have a bad time and/or put their health at risk.

I would avoid both ingredients personally try out robutosin liquid gels (I'm actually on them right now how ironic) try about ten pills it's only dxm and won't make u puke or nauseous and if u check and dxm is the only ingredient in one of them ur good To go and start chugging (like nexus tripper said) happy tripping!

-Streetcow

I would avoid both ingredients personally try out robutosin liquid gels (I'm actually on them right now how ironic) try about ten pills it's only dxm and won't make u puke or nauseous and if u check and dxm is the only ingredient in one of them ur good To go and start chugging (like nexus tripper said) happy tripping!

-Streetcow

I'm actually not too sure if I have access to those where I live. Do I have to ask the pharmacist behind the counter to get them? Benylin seems like my best bet right now.

I'm actually not too sure if I have access to those where I live. Do I have to ask the pharmacist behind the counter to get them? Benylin seems like my best bet right now.

Just chug the couch syrup! The only active ingredient in it is DXM. CHUG IT NOW!