• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does this "molly" look like mephedrone or PMA/PMMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbuilder

Bluelighter
The truth is I'd say less then 20% of MDMA being sold these days is even MDMA.

I DID test it guys, but unfortunately I only have a marquis test, and not a mandelin test as well which would lemme know for sure. I posted this in another thread earlier today. From anyone that has ever used mephedrone or come across tested pmma, which one does this look like? It's gotta be one or the other, I am leaning toward meph because I'm pretty sure there is no way me and 2 friends would all have survived, taking 3 + caps each of this stuff in one night. (I took 6 so close to a gram) (Very stupid, before I bought a test, yes I know very dumb, no lecture please)

About 2 weekends ago I was sold this, looks like nice moon rock mdma crystals right? Wrong.

xl9ywy.jpg

Me and two friends felt entirely fucked for 24 hours after taking it, couldn't sleep, serious hypertension. First few hours it felt similar to mdma, then I just went full paranoia sketchy feeling hypertension filled retard. Like the idiot I always am with drugs, I took 5-6 caps myself over the course of 6 hours while at a big EDM Event, so I have no idea how I am alive right now, because after that night I ordered a marquis test kit. Here was the result:

3150eo9.jpg

aaxdav.jpg

Shit didn't react, just kinda sizzled a bit and remained clear. Now the only drugs that don't react with marquis are ketamine, methoxetamine, and cocaine, which I know it definitely wasn't any of those, and then the really scary fucking ones, mephedrone, pma, and pmma. The last two of those are deadly as fuck, and I suspect pmma. Or meph. Either way, really lucky to have dodged that bullet somehow and still be fine about 2 weeks later. Also, before the test kit came, I did another idiotic 200mg dose one night, snorted, and felt good for about 30 minutes then went full hypertension retard again, heart got up to 150 beats a minute, felt like it was going to pump out of my chest, sweating etc. Just kept as calm as I could and sipped water. However, in general I'm not good with stims without alcohol and I had NO alcohol except a single light beer during this little session, so I think the overall over-stimulation and severe cracked out feel if it was just mephedrone was because I was stone cold sober and stimmed out which has always turned me into an anxious looking crack head. (Same with cocaine w/o alcohol, even though I know it's terrible for your heart, no alcohol = fuck that, terrible high)

Anyways, my point is, test your shit. In the best case scenario it was mephedrone, which it may have been because I'm not dead, or it was pmma / pma and I'm very fucking lucky.

Only reason I can imagine I didn't have a full blown heart attack the first time with the 5 caps was because I was sipping vodka all night. And drinking a lot of water. In fact, I would actually say that I never really noticed a very high heart beat that first session where I binged almost a gram. But I was also at a massive EDM event and moving non stop and was also pretty drunk. Which leads me again to think meph over pmma, because 1g of pmma = you're probably dead, and I'd have to say the sober 200mg dosage about a week later was much worse and less euphoric feeling in total, accompanied by more side effects, then the 1g dose of this stuff when I was drunk. (Although the 1g dose kept me up for much longer)

PS. I don't have any left now, so you guys shouldn't be worried about guessing and leading me to a potential fatal dose.

Last edited:
Piperazines will also have no reaction.

What does this look like, though? Anything. Any fucking chemical under God's blue skies could look like that. Be sure to test BEFORE, next time... it's too late after :\

Piperazines will also have no reaction.

What does this look like, though? Anything. Any fucking chemical under God's blue skies could look like that. Be sure to test BEFORE, next time... it's too late after :\

It was from a trusted source but unfortunately they were ripped off on a huge buy of this stuff. Reliable seller in the past. Doesn't know anything about reagent testing unfortunately, if he did he could have saved himself from getting scammed. They have since stopped selling this "m" because of a lot of negative feedback and I let em know what was up after I tested it.

What's a pipe high like?

And I know crystals can be technically anything, but these are rather large chunky crystals and I of course have narrowed the possibilities down by a large amount via the marquis re-agent test.

Also, from a quick search of pipes, I highly doubt em. It started off slightly trippy, then just turned into a un-euphoric / bad feeling speedy high basically both times. At some point in between there was a window of a mdma like high, but not as good as mdma. And much shorter.

Last edited:
Looks almost pink....Methylone? Not sure what the marquis shows when reacting to it (if it reacts at all).

Looks almost pink....Methylone? Not sure what the marquis shows when reacting to it (if it reacts at all).
Methylone turns yellow with marquis, so no.

This stayed clear after a slight sizzling reaction, and the only drugs that remain clear after a marquis test are mxe, ketamine, cocaine (I know it wasn't these), and mephedrone, pma, and pmma. And apparently piperazines. That's why I made this thread, because after googling mephedrone crystal pics, pma/pmma crystal pics and piperzine crystal pics, I still didn't even find a pic that looked like these chunky crystals. I also googled methylone crystal pics and it does look strikingly similar but it can't be methylone because it remained clear and I have tested the kit on several different drugs that I know are pure and it is accurate . Hence the thread xD . Also I've read that pma/pmma actually doesn't react to the mandilin reagent kit , which I was planning on buying ( I could get more of this to test from my dealer friend for free ) , even though the dance safe card I got shows it should turn brown from that test. Anyone had any experience with that?

It started off slightly trippy, then just turned into a un-euphoric / bad feeling speedy high basically both times.

That sounds nearly exactly like piperazines. Who really cares, though? It's bunk shit, throw the rest away and don't make the same mistake again.

4-FA and quite a few other chemicals will have no reaction as well, it really doesn't narrow down anything.

That sounds nearly exactly like piperazines. Who really cares, though? It's bunk shit, throw the rest away and don't make the same mistake again.

4-FA and quite a few other chemicals will have no reaction as well, it really doesn't narrow down anything.

I don't get what you mean though when you act like the potential list of drugs it could be is pages long, because the marquis test obviously narrowed it down to a much shorter list of potential candidates. And I made this thread just to see if any one else has used a chemical believed to be one of those chemicals the marquis test says this could be from the short list that it narrowed it too. And I figured the fact that it is solid big ole' chunky crystals, and none of the chems I searched images for on that list had pictures of them in solid chunky form like what I had, so I was just tryna find people that had either used all 4 main reagent tests on a product that looked similar to this and that had product that marquis tested clear, or that had used a similar product with similar side effects and their experience over-all.

I know it is bunk, but just because a product isn't mdma doesn't mean it is completely garbage. It can still be sold as what it actually is, and I feel bad that my friend (I swear this isn't some third person shit) got ripped off hard on a several thousand $ deal he believed to be mdma.

Uh, the list of chemicals that COULD be IS actually pages long. That's beside the point, though. You have no idea what it is, and only have a tiny indication as to what it could be.... either get it further analyzed by Ecstasydata or a similar company or throw it away.

Better luck next time.

Uh, the list of chemicals that COULD be IS actually pages long. That's beside the point, though. You have no idea what it is, and only have a tiny indication as to what it could be.... either get it further analyzed by Ecstasydata or a similar company or throw it away.

Better luck next time.

Shiet, is the list of potential candidates that long even after a marquis test? Also, as I've said, a slightly trippy feeling beginning but quickly turned into just a speedy high.

What other common chemicals could it be that the marquis test doesn't typicAlly include on their test card for clear/non-reactive results. Keep in mind that it had effects similar to speed/ a over-stimmy high and that it isn't likely some random crazy rare chemical that marquis misses because the odds of that are extremely low.

And fuck, I bought the marquis test because this forum told me it was the best narrowing down kit for mdma. Ya'll lying? Kidding, but ofc the marquis test obviously narrowed it the fuck down, if u don't think that you are tripping bruh...

If it actually reacted, that would be one thing. But a non-reaction is the sketchiest fucking thing you'll see from a reagent test. It could be anything from flour with a strong placebo effect to a high dose of caffeine or even 5-MeO-DiPT... all these chemicals would react nearly the same and it would be impossible to tell one from another.

It does narrow it down a bit, but the list of possible substances is still quite large and VERY diverse. You won't be able to tell what it is without some other method of testing, whether that be more reagents or other methods such as melting point or GC/MS

Basically, it could be anything from piperazines to caffeine to 4-FA to 5-MeO-DiPT and probably quite a few other chemicals that we haven't reported the reactions for yet. Not really worth the risk, IMO. It's probably not worth the $100 to have it tested by EcstasyData either. I'm sure whoever you're buying it from got it cheaper than a carton of cigarettes.

If it actually reacted, that would be one thing. But a non-reaction is the sketchiest fucking thing you'll see from a reagent test. It could be anything from flour with a strong placebo effect to a high dose of caffeine or even 5-MeO-DiPT... all these chemicals would react nearly the same and it would be impossible to tell one from another.

It does narrow it down a bit, but the list of possible substances is still quite large and VERY diverse. You won't be able to tell what it is without some other method of testing, whether that be more reagents or other methods such as melting point or GC/MS

Basically, it could be anything from piperazines to caffeine to 4-FA to 5-MeO-DiPT and probably quite a few other chemicals that we haven't reported the reactions for yet. Not really worth the risk, IMO. It's probably not worth the $100 to have it tested by EcstasyData either. I'm sure whoever you're buying it from got it cheaper than a carton of cigarettes.

As far as I know and believe, my source bought it for a half decent mdma price, but got completly fucked as far as actual mdma prices vs random nothingness prices goes. + I don't honestly think they would ever purposely purchase something that wasn't actually mdma .

Idgaf if it is flour or caffeine . You are stating chemicals that aren't really a worry if that was the case , please just lemme know about chems that have previously been seen in chunky crystal form and tests non-reaction via marquis reagent. Idgaf about any non lethal cuts or non highly active cuts.

You want me to identify what you have... that is impossible. It's a random fucking substance. Do with it as you will, but KNOW it is very potentially dangerous.

The only thing I've ever seen in powdered rocks like that is piperazine. It could still be at LEAST 10 different chemicals however, more than likely a mixture of more than one.

Who knows man. If your test shows no result, we can only determine what it isn't. Once again, physical properties can't determine what it is, even when you've narrowed down the potential chemicals by testing it.

Closing, but feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.