• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does the Diversion Program watch me pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToooHighForSchool

Greenlighter
Pretty straightforward question..

I was pulled over with an ounce of pot on me, so now I'm in the Diversion Program.
I have 5 random drug tests to pass over a 3 month period, and i don't intend on sobering up for that long.

So here's the plan. I haven't used since the start of the program so that I can see how the urine test works. I'll pass the first test on my own merit, but after that I plan on getting clean pee and hooking up a discrete piss bag. However I have 2 questions:

---Does the diversion program watch you pee?
---Do they give you a pat-down before or after the test?

Some notes: I'm an adolescent, it's a 12 panel test, and I'm new to Blue light though I've been lurking for a couple years.

Any and all advice is appreciated! Thanks ?

Not smart man, 3 months isnt shit usually its 1 year minimum drug test programs. Id say wait the 90 days, I wouldnt know but to my knowledge court ordered drug tests they can and usually will watch u urinate to make sure u arent bypassing it. Keeps the prisons full and their pockets full of $ too.

An adolescent huh?

Well drug testing questions are off limits; and we don't know, though probably

be more careful in future-otherwise this thread is a no-go

Oh yeah, and welcome to BL-please read forum guide lines -or don't, just seriously do not arrested

This thread will get deleted but if I were you... I would just look into drugs that are not tested for. There are tons of drugs like this. Not just Psychedelics/herbal highs, also analogues of hard drugs (if thats what you are in to). But yeah... against the rules.

Well, your experiences could well differ from mine, but in my experience someone is always watching in some capacity. But unless it was the cops doing a test I've never been pat down or anything.

In the latter instance, here anyway, it's a legal requirement that in non urgent situations that the person searching you be the same gender.

But the reason this question is against the rules is that apart from its limited harm reduction value, nobody here can likely give you a good answer. Just our own experiences in similar situations in different jurisdictions at different ages. So all it gives you is a very vague idea at best.

Buddy, we don't do drug testing questions here. We value some semblance of a positive reputation when viewed by the public at-large. It makes us look like the den of rapists, thieves and murderers that society tends to paint us as when we field questions dedicated to, predicated upon deception. We are about Truth here. We all have our stories, but we are a resource for the exclusive practice and preaching of Harm Reduction.

So, with that being said, this thread, much like Donald Trump's mind, is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.