• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Does taking antipsychotics medication make you dumb

They are good drugs for people who absolutely need them. Other people just don't like those meds, because they won't get you high. :)

They are good drugs for people who absolutely need them. Other people just don't like those meds, because they won't get you high. :)
good for some people who need them yes, most definitely not good for all of that demographic however, not at all

fuck all to do with getting high

good for some people who need them yes, most definitely not good for all of that demographic however, not at all

fuck all to do with getting high
They also make getting high underwhelming, you can barely feel any drugs you do ime

Yeah, uppers like coffee espeically and addies. I get all the other drugs I do like beer, K, coke, pot, LSD, MDMA, Psilocybin, RCs. Ethyl Hexedrone was probably my fav stim while these APs ruin my body.

the only thing i can agree on with this thread is weight gain, why or how i don't know. But when i was a personal trainer i remember having a few clients being on anti psychotics that made them gain weight and no matter how i adjusted there training regime and diet regime, they weight loss was always slower then with people not on anti-psychotics. At the same time i don't know what they actually ate while not at gym and at home and during the day, most of them always complaints of always feeling hungry and i think personally was one of the contributing factors to there weight gain or slower progress of weight loss.

Yeah, uppers like coffee espeically and addies. I get all the other drugs I do like beer, K, coke, pot, LSD, MDMA, Psilocybin, RCs. Ethyl Hexedrone was probably my fav stim while these APs ruin my body.
I noticed even smoking crack i felt next to nothing. Intetesting you could feel psychedelics. Which AP?

I noticed even smoking crack i felt next to nothing. Intetesting you could feel psychedelics. Which AP?
if you take any illicit drug close to the half life, hard to explain what I mean, you will feel something. Not a big something but a medium to quarter. Spose it depends on the AP, and whether you get the depot or the pills. With the pillls you can get away with them, for a while, until you do something stupid lol then end up AGAIN for the 6th, 7th, 8th, or however many times you've already been in.

I wanna try crack, lol what's it like?

if you take any illicit drug close to the half life, hard to explain what I mean, you will feel something. Not a big something but a medium to quarter. Spose it depends on the AP, and whether you get the depot or the pills. With the pillls you can get away with them, for a while, until you do something stupid lol then end up AGAIN for the 6th, 7th, 8th, or however many times you've already been in.

I wanna try crack, lol what's it like?
Don't. I won't ever touch it again. Everytime, I literally spend my entire bank account. Have lost thousands. Its not worth it, and its extremely addictive. I didn't become a crackhead but it became a regular weekly thing for a while.

Don't. I won't ever touch it again. Everytime, I literally spend my entire bank account. Have lost thousands. Its not worth it, and its extremely addictive. I didn't become a crackhead but it became a regular weekly thing for a while.
Yeah someone described it to me as you're hearts racing, but not in a bad way, in a good way. Luckily he's, gone, was a bad influence on me, so he's out of my life.

I wouldn't know how to make a crackpipe anyway except if I asked on here so it's all good. What AP were you on and was it the Depot or pills?

Yeah someone described it to me as you're hearts racing, but not in a bad way, in a good way. Luckily he's, gone, was a bad influence on me, so he's out of my life.

I wouldn't know how to make a crackpipe anyway except if I asked on here so it's all good. What AP were you on and was it the Depot or pills?
I was on zyprexa at the time, pills.

Even a week after stopping, all stimulants barely worked. Psycheddlics a week after worked kind of but had "blurry" visuals hard to describe

Even a week after stopping, all stimulants barely worked. Psycheddlics a week after worked kind of but had "blurry" visuals hard to describe
What dose were you on? cos the half life is 21 to 54 hours.

Fuck 54 hours is 324 days to get out of your system. I think......The website was weird

How would a halflife of 54 hours take 364 days to get out of your system? What website do you mean?
Yeah it wouldn't be 364 days. My comps fucked.
it's disappeared.

Just type into google drug half life calculator and put in the mg and the half life if it's hours or days