• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Does Tabbaco expire???

Streetcow

Bluelighter
I have like 30 some year old pipe tobacco downstairs that's been kept in a box do you think it's any good? All responses appreciated thanks and have a nice day!!!!

-Streetcow

I would imagine if it's properly kept it would be fine however "in a box" is not the proper storage for tobacco so my vote is no. As long as it's not visibly moldy, smelly gross or whatever it probably won't kill you but I would not smoke it at all. Especially since there is no gain at all you could buy tobacco and it would be better and not as likely to kill you, in the short term ;)

Hello Szuko000
thank you for replying to the thread and first if buying tabacoo where would I buy it? (Canada's pretty scarce of drugs of any kind could I get it at a convenience store or something???) and second would it still get me high if I smoked it? Thanks and have a nice day!

-Streetcow

Hello Szuko000
thank you for replying to the thread and first if buying tabacoo where would I buy it? (Canada's pretty scarce of drugs of any kind could I get it at a convenience store or something???) and second would it still get me high if I smoked it? Thanks and have a nice day!

-Streetcow

talking about tobacco ? if so its not a "drug" its not illegal it can be purchased any where... same as buying cigarettes
you do not get high from it if you are talking everyday tobacco
hmmm

if it's 30 years old chances are the nicotine will have evaporated & it won't burn very nicely anyway, probably dry as paper by now

Tobacco (nicotene) is a crap "high". If you do too much, you will be puking violently for hours. and asking where to buy tobacco??? find someone of age to buy it for you. Really tho, of all the drugs out there, tobacco is one of the most addictive, destructive, and offers the least for the cash/risk.

Indeed. I just mentioned that cigarettes are within the most addictive substances of abuse.
About expiration, some say if you freeze them it lasts longer. I suppose we're are talking about few months or a couple of years.