Cycle Advice Does Sustanon work as a male birth control?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’m just curious because I’ve been on juice for 6 years now and the amount of women I have came inside of and not gotten pregnant is actually astonishing

The other possibility is I’m infertile

I’m just curious because I’ve been on juice for 6 years now and the amount of women I have came inside of and not gotten pregnant is actually astonishing

I managed to produce 4 siblings.... :)

Third possibility, they were on the pill like pretty much every woman is. or hadn't you considered that

Hormones for male contraceptive are not effective. I've gotten 2 women pregnant while on heavy blasts including more suppressive compounds like tren and trest (which was marketed as male BC)

It goes just as Serotonin101 said. Although it can make some men (lucky/unlucky?) infertile. The bottomline is that if you don't get your semen analyzed there's no way to know. It should be taken as a rule of thumb that it's not reliable at all.

Isn't DMAU one of the leading candidates as a male contraceptive? It can be highly effective.

But in regards to what us regular gents are using, like sust, you better watch it my dude haha.
I would argue hormonal BC for men is a lost cause. Trying to halt the body from producing even just one sperm is difficult as we already have evidence of bodybuilders who have shutdown their hpta with steroids getting women pregnant. After puberty hits for men, there is never a natural state in which sperm production is halted. For women there is a natural hormonal state where ovulation doesn't occur which is what hormonal BC aims to achieve with them.

Yeah... I guess noo arguments from me there really. I realize just how hard it is to make that sperm count exactly zero and we'll probably never see it make it past trials or the FDA because it can't guarantee it to the extent needed. The more I looked into it the more I see what an uphill battle it is. I'm sure it's effectively worked in the past but I sure as hell wouldn't rely on it.

We definitely need a larger push for male bc in general though imo. Different debate all together
India has been doing trials with vasagel for like a decade now. Basically places a dissolvable polymer in the vas deferens blocking sperm from exiting the testes. Immediately effectively. Lasts for like 10 years and can be reversed by injecting a solvent to dissolve the polymer and is also immediate. No messing with hormones. No possible infertility issues.

It's not that easy to get a girl pregnant. I eventually did but I had came inside of atleast 70-80 girls, most who I fucked a bunch of times, before that happened.

Unless they are not on birth control and also ovulating, chances are slim they'll get pregnant. Pretty much every girl is on birth control these days so yeah...

Also, you are assuming these girls are being up front if they do get pregnant. Plenty of girls don't tell the dude.. Good chance you've already impregnated a girl and just don't know she aborted. This is especially more likely to happen if you are just having casual hookups rather than relationships.

India has been doing trials with vasagel for like a decade now. Basically places a dissolvable polymer in the vas deferens blocking sperm from exiting the testes. Immediately effectively. Lasts for like 10 years and can be reversed by injecting a solvent to dissolve the polymer and is also immediate. No messing with hormones. No possible infertility issues.

Still is a surgical procedure that carries with it the risk of nerve damage(among other things). I looked into getting a vasectomy and was very put off by the stories of guys who basically now have a broken dick. Doesn't feel as good, or can't get properly hard among other issues. Big nope for me. I'm not risking losing my favorite organ!

Still is a surgical procedure that carries with it the risk of nerve damage(among other things). I looked into getting a vasectomy and was very put off by the stories of guys who basically now have a broken dick. Doesn't feel as good, or can't get properly hard among other issues. Big nope for me. I'm not risking losing my favorite organ!
That’s a load of horse shit. I know tons of guys who got vasectomies and myself. I fuck like a champ, cum hard, and don’t have to worry about any more kids. If you’re done having kids. Find a good urologist and get it done.

That’s a load of horse shit. I know tons of guys who got vasectomies and myself. I fuck like a champ, cum hard, and don’t have to worry about any more kids. If you’re done having kids. Find a good urologist and get it done.
Yeah and I know plenty of people who had laser eye surgery and it went fine.. But for some they see halos for years, dry eyes, among many other problems.

It's not risk free. And as someone carrying a curse that means whatever highly unlikely problem could occur during an operation or procedure, WILL happen to me. Seriously I avoid doctors at all costs because anytime I go near them I get fucked up in some other way.

I had a nerve block for an operation. 1 in 10000 chance of having major issues. Here I am over a year later, with nerve issues. This is how my life goes so I'm not getting a vasectomy.

Yeah and I know plenty of people who had laser eye surgery and it went fine.. But for some they see halos for years, dry eyes, among many other problems.

It's not risk free. And as someone carrying a curse that means whatever highly unlikely problem could occur during an operation or procedure, WILL happen to me. Seriously I avoid doctors at all costs because anytime I go near them I get fucked up in some other way.

I had a nerve block for an operation. 1 in 10000 chance of having major issues. Here I am over a year later, with nerve issues. This is how my life goes so I'm not getting a vasectomy.
Just seems super inconsiderate to your partner to ask her to be on something or go through a truly painful procedure to arrest her cycle or have a truly major surgical procedure or you have to wear rubbers. Rubbers suck. The other things carry more risks for a woman than a vasectomy. So you put it all on her bc you don’t like doctors, BUT you’re taking steroids? Explain that to me because I don’t get it dude.

Just seems super inconsiderate to your partner to ask her to be on something or go through a truly painful procedure to arrest her cycle or have a truly major surgical procedure or you have to wear rubbers. Rubbers suck. The other things carry more risks for a woman than a vasectomy. So you put it all on her bc you don’t like doctors, BUT you’re taking steroids? Explain that to me because I don’t get it dude.
I'm taking steroids?? Since when? Think your confusing me for someone else.

And regarding bc for women. Actually I told my partner to get off bc and that I'd be much happier her being healthy and me using condoms than continuing with that stuff. That was a few years ago. We opened up our relationship and she's decided she wants to be on it again just cause she doesn't want any risk at all of getting pregnant from random dudes she hooks up with.

You have painted the opposite picture of where I stand on this. Kind of offensive and don't know where it's coming from.

Ive has a string of bad luck when it comes to hospitals/doctors/surgery. To the point it's not just me being scared to do stuff it's my family and friends and partner worried what will happen to me because it's so incredibly real. I hate it, trust me I'd love a vasectomy but my luck with doctors has been 0% for many years. My gf even advised against it, because she knows better than anyone that if someone's dick nerves are gonna get accidentally snipped it'll be me.

I'm taking steroids?? Since when? Think your confusing me for someone else.

And regarding bc for women. Actually I told my partner to get off bc and that I'd be much happier her being healthy and me using condoms than continuing with that stuff. That was a few years ago. We opened up our relationship and she's decided she wants to be on it again just cause she doesn't want any risk at all of getting pregnant from random dudes she hooks up with.

You have painted the opposite picture of where I stand on this. Kind of offensive and don't know where it's coming from.

Ive has a string of bad luck when it comes to hospitals/doctors/surgery. To the point it's not just me being scared to do stuff it's my family and friends and partner worried what will happen to me because it's so incredibly real. I hate it, trust me I'd love a vasectomy but my luck with doctors has been 0% for many years. My gf even advised against it, because she knows better than anyone that if someone's dick nerves are gonna get accidentally snipped it'll be me.
My mistake on the steroids. I figured if you’re in here you might be.

If you’d rather wrap it than go through a surgical procedure and you’re being cool with your lady. I respect that. Apologies.

My mistake on the steroids. I figured if you’re in here you might be.

If you’d rather wrap it than go through a surgical procedure and you’re being cool with your lady. I respect that. Apologies.
I just chime in wherever, but I can see how you would think that(I only saw this was in the steroid forum after you said that tbh).

And all good. I know what I've done/do is not the norm and the vast majority of men just expect their woman to be on bc and give zero thought to health implications. I know where you are coming from.

It's not that easy to get a girl pregnant. I eventually did but I had came inside of atleast 70-80 girls, most who I fucked a bunch of times, before that happened.

Unless they are not on birth control and also ovulating, chances are slim they'll get pregnant. Pretty much every girl is on birth control these days so yeah...

Also, you are assuming these girls are being up front if they do get pregnant. Plenty of girls don't tell the dude.. Good chance you've already impregnated a girl and just don't know she aborted. This is especially more likely to happen if you are just having casual hookups rather than relationships.

I think this is the reality is that I've just gotten lucky and it hasn't timed up right. It is possible I have a 5 year old daughter but she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend who was also blonde and didn't want to find out whose it really was they got married and I let that one go, she really does look like me though it's kinda sad