• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Does Subutex help gabapentin withdrawal?

Zep1

Bluelighter
I had a bad fentanyl addiction and managed to get off of it by going to rehab. But I relapsed and went into detox in January for 7 days but as you know when you get out if detox you still feel like shit n I got out on a Sunday night and had to be at work on Monday morning. Long story short, I went online and to one of these online pharmacies & got prescribed Gabapentin 800 mil 3 xs a day. The plan was for them to eventually wein me off of it but that never happened and the thing is, when you fill your script you never speak to the same Dr. You get a different one everytime. So last month the Dr I spoke to told me that, that was my last month that they'd be filling my script that I had to go to a Primary and the reality is that I only got on it because I learned in rehab that it helps with the withdrawals. So now I'm out of it and boy I'm feeling it!!! I managed to get my hands on a bunch of subutex but I'm scared to take it bcuz that's even worse I feel. Does anyone know if Subutex helps Gabapentin withdrawal? N if not what does? I just don't know what to do at this point bcuz I can't miss work but I'm not looking well, I get these incredible sweats and I look sick. Any advice, anyone would be greatly appreciated.

you will feel relieved just a bit maybe even for some hrs to get some sleep, but it's true that gabapentinoids help with withdrawal but not other way arround:

gabapentin withdrawal should get easier by the 3rd day so maybe not to much subutex you will end up in circle of hell.

stay safe

Taking sub buprenorphine to manage a gabs w/d is kinda asinine and shit brained, meaning trading in for a even worse (Sub) med to get off a, excuse my honesty, shit med like GABA is just asking for turmoil.

If it's that bad why not just find some weed and use little crumbs or slices of the Subutex then taper once the gabs left you feeling ok.

I personally would never take Subutex, again in my life unless I got it in iv viles for severe pain when there was no other opiate option because at least the iv pain relief would be worth the agonizing wds and since iv they wouldn't last as long as sublingual. Just my 2centz