• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does snorting Wellbutrin SR 150mg cause chest pain ?

epp741

Greenlighter
hi guys

i am not prescribed
Wellbutrin i took it on my own coz i've been depressed for a long time so i thought maybe it's time to try an Antidepressants and i read that wellbutrin is a good Antidepressants so i bought a bottle of Wellbutrin SR 150mg with 30 tabs ,

first i took 1 pill X150gm at night but i did not feel any thing so the next day i increased the dosage and i took 2 pills x150mg at a time in the morning and i did not feel anything so i serached on the internet and i read that when you snort wellbutrin you get high and euphoric so i crashed a pill x150mg and snorted it and this was the first time i took a
drug up to my nose , and after 2/3 minutes shit started to happen my nose started to burn like hell and my nose started to sneeze out some of the drugs and i started to sneeze and i sneezed and i sneezed and i kept sneezing after sometime i stoped sneezing but i still could feel the burn in my nose and i could not breath through my nose so i started to clean out my nose and i used neti-pot to clean out my nose and after hours of cleaning the burn started to goes away and i got my nose back and i started to feel okay and i throw the rest of the drug bottle in the toilet and i regretted what i did and decided never to do this again .

at the end of the day when i went to sleep i felt pain in my chest when i take a deep breath and i selpt and when i woke up i found out that the pain still exist and started to increase when i move or breath deeply and i thought it was because of the sneezing , i still have this pain for tow days now it's up in the middle of my chest and i can feel the pain when i put my hand on it .

i am too scared and i don't know if this pain because of the sneezing or snorting this shit has some to do with this pain !!!!

i can not go to see a doctor so please help me and tell me what to do ? Has Anyone Had Experience this ?

yea, welbutrin is not cocaine or even a stimulant if you ask me... definitely VERY FAR from being anything even remotely similar to cocaine.

But, out of all drugs why get wellbutrin? Try memantine for depression... or even 5-htp.

I tried to abuse wellbutrin in the past. And yes it burns like shit.

When i took just 300mg orally my heart started racing ALL DAY LONG with an average of 120bpm. So yes i could imagine that you get chest pain from it. Just check your heart rate and if it doesnt get to high you should just wait untill you sober up.

*Maby you can call the doctor and just say that you took it as prescribed?*

yea, welbutrin is not cocaine or even a stimulant if you ask me... definitely VERY FAR from being anything even remotely similar to cocaine.

Yes and no. The compound Bupropion *is* an NDRI, i.e. a straight stimulant. However, Bupropion is rapidly metabolized into Hydroxy-Bupropion, a Noradrenaline Reuptake Inhibitor that still possesses antidepressant qualities but lacks the euphoria produced by the inhibition of dopamine reuptake.
When ingested orally, most of the Bupropion has already been converted long before it enters the brain due to the first-pass effect, but you can supposedly get a very short-lived rush...-ish feeling out of it if you snort or shoot it; generally though, it's not worth it unless you're in prison or too poor to afford any "real" drugs.

This stuff is best taken orally because it is very caustic. I got severe blisters under my tongue when i held 150mg under it for just 10 minutes(sublingual).

I tried to abuse wellbutrin in the past. And yes it burns like shit.

When i took just 300mg orally my heart started racing ALL DAY LONG with an average of 120bpm. So yes i could imagine that you get chest pain from it. Just check your heart rate and if it doesnt get to high you should just wait untill you sober up.

*Maby you can call the doctor and just say that you took it as prescribed?*

and how long does it take to sober up ? how long does wellbutrin stay in my system ?

it's been 3 days and i still can not sleep and my chest burns like shit , am i in danger ? or this will go away after sometime ?

If you need Wellbutrin as a anti-depressant take it orally as prescribed. I take it when i need to for depression and it usually kicks in after about a week when you hit the 300mg mark. As for snorting it if your going to fuck up your nose do it with something worth snorting.

Wellbutrin can cause chest pain no matter how you consume it. Plus anxiety issues, and a burning stomach I couldn't say I like that med... It's like speed's bad side effects combined and made into a pill. Without speed's good effects.

(but everyone reacts differently to antidepressants so it may work for you, I just say it made everything worse to me.).

Thank you all for your replies i really appreciate that , i just wanna let you know that i am okay and so is my chest
smiley1.gif

the pain went away after a week it was all because the sneezing and i feel fine now ...

if you snorted Wellbutrin and you encountered a pain in your chest Don't worry it will go away after some days and please Do not do it again cause it can hurt your nose and it does not get you any high.

i also took of wellbutrin as i am not subscripted to take it
smiley1.gif

Snorting bupropion does give a decent stim high but is not worth it at all because: (1. It smells/tastes like burnt rubber and is very caustic so it fucks your nose up fierce rather quickly. (2. The high is very short lived and redosing seems to have seriously diminishing returns. (3 The comedown is quite depressing.