• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does she really love me or just love having sex with me??

She said that she was scared to have a relationship with you, but that she wants to be with you. Give her time. Its a new relationship its not going to be perfect right away. PM me, if you more information as i went through this previously with my wife earlier on.

I told you so...

On a side note, the fact that you video taped her then showed it back to her as a way to 'catch' her behavior is creepy as hell. If some guy did that to me I would feel unbelievably violated.

I don't think that's creepy, my wife and I recorded ourselves when we've been rolling and tripping. Its fun to see how you act on those drugs.

I don't think that's creepy, my wife and I recorded ourselves when we've been rolling and tripping. Its fun to see how you act on those drugs.

Yeah, that's definitely not the same thing. For starters, she's your wife and you clearly have a trusting relationship. Not the case for the OP, his relationship with this girl is undefined, which is the whole point of the thread. Second, your wife probably knew she was being filmed. Not sure about the OP but I have a hard time believing this girl consented to being filmed if she knew what the reasoning behind it was. Third, you guys watch the videos back with the intention of laughing at the silly way you behave on drugs, the OP did it with the intention of catching her behavior shifts and th 'prove' to her the way she acts when she's intoxicated. The whole thing just seems really sketchy to me and the girl obviously wasn't happy about it, evidenced by the complete 180 in her behavior towards the OP.

This is the age of selfies and lots of people film themselves in different states of mind. You must have control issues. I think OP is just expecting too much too soon. Sometimes relationships require time to build. I think if he more paitent and relaxed they will build up more.

Sorry that I wouldn't want to be unknowingly filmed while I'm intoxicated. Super controlling, I know.

Lol... What in the holy hell am I reading? I thought I unintentionally come off as a creep sometimes, but shit, videotaping a conversation you had with your fwb? Yeah, you creeped her out big time OP. I'm with Queen on this one.

she is just another dumb shallow girl who isn't really sure of anything accept her own immediate needs

OP help us out here?

Personally, I would never consent to someone videoing me under the influence for the purpose of calling out my behavior later when I was sober, but maybe this girl did. I think it's pretty obvious she was not down with it by her reaction, but I could be wrong. Creepy either way, really.

The whole 'I love you but I'm scared' line is complete and total bullshit, by the way.

He didn't make a video without her knowing it... With todays phones, we're all recording each other saying and doing things. Hell, my GF (before we married) was taking dick-pics with her phone of my man-tool on our 2nd or 3rd night together (and quite intoxicated) - years later, she still has them LOCKED in her phone.

The girl is bouncing the OP's emotions. Loving one moment, cold as ice the next. When I was with women when it was about FWB or bootycall - we have our mutual fun. When I leave their home, I may not talk to them again for days or weeks etc... Its just sex, we got off. I have other things to do. A few times, a woman would "fall" for me, want to date, etc. And I'd tell them their feelings are mis-placed - usually no longer having sex with them as it hurts their feelings.

With my wife (or anyone who is really in love with another person) - they are always thinking about that person... that is what love is.

If you love someone one - you simply ARE... and your actions are then based on that. She admits she knows what she's doing, is messing with his head...

If I were a guy, I'd be confused too.

I agree that you should stop giving in to her advances when she's drunk and see if she would have sex with you when she's sober. But you know, she only asks for sex when she's drunk.

I agree that you clarify things with her but looking at her actions, you can't really trust what she's saying. People here say she doesn't know what she wants and I think they're right. She just might end up saying things that she knows you want to hear.

Letting her pull herself together will probably take a while.