R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does she lie?

Becky_dream

Greenlighter
Hi everyone

My girlfriend said she never was engaged in oral or other type of sex but today during our talk she suddenly said '..the smell of smth was like the smell of sperm'.. and I was like How come you know the smell of sperm, you never tried oral or any other type of sex (she claims to be a virgin).
Does she lie to me about being a virgin?

Does she lie - we do not know.

Could she be lying, yes she could be.

Is she telling the truth, yes she could be.

Maybe she has a smell in her head that she thinks sperm smells like, maybe that smell reminded her of that?

When you asked her 'how do you know' what was her reply?

When you asked her 'how do you know' what was her reply?

She said something like I have no idea how sperm smells, I just dunno, maybe it was smell of dirty underwear or or smth..I dunno.

We were discussing the strange odor she could smell when she was visiting a friend. That's how the convo started.

could be whatever. but does it really matter? I mean even if she wasn't a virgin, why would you care that much? virgins are bad at having sex anyways.

how old are you? ;)

She may have just been guessing that the unusual smell was sperm :D - Sounds pretty harmless to me and as the above poster has pointed out, really doesn't make any difference.

Not something to worry about that much.

If she lied in this he might lie in other things too in future..
Regarding her being virgin, I wouldn't like to be that guy whose girlfriend got fucked by plenty of guys anonymously and then if I were to marry her those guys would think Oh he married that chic, we used to have quality times in the past ...

if she lied (which isn't confirmed at all), maybe she lied because she knew that you would be that upset about it? do you expect her to be a virgin for whatever reason? let it go tbh and don't obsess about that she might have had sex with somebody else. you make it look like she was supposed to stay pure just for you, which is pretty unrealistic and selfish tbh.

I'd still like to know how old you are and how long you have been dating.

OP, you sound controlling and misogynistic tbh. Your girlfriend is NOT your property and what she may have got up to before you got involved is simply none of your business.

If she did lie, it might be because you're so controlling and she was scared of your pathologically jealous response. I'd run a mile if I was in her shoes.

Dude, stop being such a pussy and take off her panties and find out for yourself.

She may or may not be a virgin, but you sure sound like one bro

You know how some people casually say "ew, that tasted like poo" or whatever? I'm pretty confident that they have not tasted "poo" and they are just imagining what it tastes like, and it probably tastes gross.

Although a different scenario, it's still somewhat related. She is under the impression that's what sperm smells like and that's what triggered the comment.

Don't worry

OP, you sound controlling and misogynistic tbh. Your girlfriend is NOT your property and what she may have got up to before you got involved is simply none of your business.

If she did lie, it might be because you're so controlling and she was scared of your pathologically jealous response. I'd run a mile if I was in her shoes.

And you sound feministic

Maybe she's givin a couple hand jobs or something. Either way if you love her you need to trust her until she does something to break that trust and this instance is not it.

On the flip side, I've given tons of blowjobs and couldn't tell you what "sperm" smells like. Apparently there are trees in my state that emit an odor similar to cum when they flower in the spring, and all my friends can pinpoint the smell, except for me. Saying she knows what jizz smells like means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

On the flip side, I've given tons of blowjobs and couldn't tell you what "sperm" smells like. Apparently there are trees in my state that emit an odor similar to cum when they flower in the spring, and all my friends can pinpoint the smell, except for me. Saying she knows what jizz smells like means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You need to have a talk with my wife.....

Last edited:
^maybe I have been lucky, but I've never had an issue with the smell/taste of cum. I've only ever let two guys finish in my mouth/swallow, but in general I don't have any issue with it...I just can't taste/smell anything.

^maybe I have been lucky, but I've never had an issue with the smell/taste of cum. I've only ever let two guys finish in my mouth/swallow, but in general I don't have any issue with it...I just can't taste/smell anything.
Did you like swallowing?