• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does post mdma depression get better over time?

username321

Greenlighter
I used to get depressed after adderall that would vary from a couple days to a week, now i guess i've built a tolerance to the depression after having taken adderall for a long time now when i do use adderall i never get depressed after stopping it just a comedown that doesnt even bother me much but feel normal after a good nights sleep. Having said that i snorted molly(pretty pure) about a year ago for the first time and i have to say it was fun as hell but i clearly remember getting depressed for a good week after i did it. So what im wondering just as i built a "tolerance" to the post adderall depression will i also build one for mdma/molly after using it a couple times? Cause a couple of friends ive asked that bomb mdma pills ocasionally say they dont get depressed the days after but then again im pretty sure there getting cut mdma since they have to take 2 to really feel it.

Side note: ive only done it once is that depressed feeling only for the first time doing molly

Last edited:
It really depends OP, everyone is different, you may or may not build tolerance to it but from what I have read on this forum and from personal experience as well, if you abused the drug so much you will suffer the consequences. Do not play with fire and abuse the drug is my advice.

It really depends OP, everyone is different, you may or may not build tolerance to it but from what I have read on this forum and from personal experience as well, if you abused the drug so much you will suffer the consequences. Do not play with fire and abuse the drug is my advice.

Oh yeah i know i have self control with adderall so i dont abuse it very often, thanks for the tips though

that's interesting. for the most people it's the other way round, that comedowns get progressively worse for mdma just in the same way as for amphetamine.